10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhyde1986 View Post
    what game was that?
    Bomber vs Goswser Ro32, game 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Just finished the HOTS campaign. Not sure why people are complaining - I loved the story.

Can't say anything about difficulty setting though, didn't play on Brutal - I'm a noob

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Just puting it out there that Reddit at some point said that they wouldn't allow any spoilers on the campaign until April.

reddit.com/r/starcraft

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 10:56 AM ----------

Also. Next level Terran play. Mind = Blown:

What happens there exactly? The zerg units come and he nukes his area?
    Or does it have something to do with that ship flying over them? I'm pretty new

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    What happens there exactly? The zerg units come and he nukes his area?
    Or does it have something to do with that ship flying over them? I'm pretty new
    He uses Seeker Missiles on his own Medivac and flies it over his opponents army in order to make sure he does maximum damage to them. I had no idea you could do that.

They'll have to make a fix so that seeker missiles fail and fall down (like when you get out of range) if their target dies. That way, this will still be a cool and viable trick, but won't be completely broken. If they don't do something like this, then imagine, 6 seeker missiles on one medivac, + boosters, what the hell can the enemy do. Give them a chance to avoid death by sniping it down, so at least the Terran has to have impeccable timing.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. I also hope they make it so the medivac speed is an upgraded ability. Maybe make it come from the Medivac Reactor? Having it right out the gate is just insane (x

Also with that gif, talk about entering the meat grinder.

StarTale Bomber! oh, its not. /quit

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    They'll have to make a fix so that seeker missiles fail and fall down (like when you get out of range) if their target dies. That way, this will still be a cool and viable trick, but won't be completely broken. If they don't do something like this, then imagine, 6 seeker missiles on one medivac, + boosters, what the hell can the enemy do. Give them a chance to avoid death by sniping it down, so at least the Terran has to have impeccable timing.
    It's not completely broken and doesn't need fixing at all, the splash isn't big and ravens are 200 gas, anyone having 6 of them won't be an issue ever.

Remember that leaked HOTS Ending?

So I just remembered that there was a leaked HOTS Ending almost a year ago and people were uncertain of whether or not it was legit.

Turns out it's actually Almost identical to the current ending also just in case you don't want any possible spoilers you might want to avoid watching it.

Now let's see if someone gets Legacy of the Void

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I remember that! I was freaking out at the ending to Hots since it's so similar. I honestly didn't think that one was any sort of legitimate.

Are people still complaining about using spoiler tags? Look what ever your logic is , we don't care anymore then, You are in the minority so deal with it and use them. I'm not even going to argue it takes 5 seconds to use them. This is a megathead, people who are brand new may come here to get an idea of the game and see if they will like it or not, they should not have the ending shoved in their face.

That was a pretty awesome final. Life was just dominating Flash with constant pressure. Amazing games
    Last edited by Millennía; 2013-03-18 at 01:19 AM.

So, Terran still OP, I guess?:P

Well, MLG is over so... time to fail with ling+baneling on ladder, see ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    You go ahead and fail. My reign as Terran is just about to begin!

Also I need to watch the Life vs Flash vods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    You go ahead and fail. My reign as Terran is just about to begin!

Also I need to watch the Life vs Flash vods.
    Those games were pretty awesome. All of the TvT games and all the games involving MC were amazing as well.

Some of the Zerg players that were there need to sit down and look at all of Life's play. It was so simple, but effective and ended up giving him an edge against everyone he came up against, not to mention his usual, ridiculously good Zergling control.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Those games were pretty awesome. All of the TvT games and all the games involving MC were amazing as well.

Some of the Zerg players that were there need to sit down and look at all of Life's play. It was so simple, but effective and ended up giving him an edge against everyone he came up against, not to mention his usual, ridiculously good Zergling control.
    Are you kidding? It just looks simple when he does it. That guy has a brain in his head, in his hands and in his every fricking finger for that matter. Just the fact that it looks so simple and smooth while he plays is a testimony how actually GREAT he's playing.

He managed to win with the race LEAST in favor in HoTS for the time being. AND he played the most amazing games in his life on MLG before this one ( WoL not HoTS ) where he ABSOLUTELY destroyed with his micro ( He boosts his macro [ building hatcheries, drones, queens, gas, etc. ] by outmicroing his opponent with his army positions and scouting power )

I just want to say that, what he is doing is NOT easy, not even the slightest, he's just good at it that it looks so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for terrans to learn to deal with lingblingmuta again.

It's kind of a shame how the new zerg units got barely used during the MLG. Terrans seem to love their mines
    and protoss their oracles. Swarm hosts just looked silly against mech :P

How long does it go before the replays for the tournament are released? Really want to get into the game and look at some of them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Time for terrans to learn to deal with lingblingmuta again.

It's kind of a shame how the new zerg units got barely used during the MLG. Terrans seem to love their mines
    and protoss their oracles. Swarm hosts just looked silly against mech :P
    Tanks n turrets. Roll out with 200/200 of thors + tanks and 1 shot groups of mutas. That's pretty much what I expect will happen to me when I try it.