10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Yeah, I don't see him being picked up for serious competitive play. Can see him being picked up for publicity, his stream is still one of the most popular even if it is full of people hating on him.
    That's what i don't get. If you hate this guy, why do you watch his stream and help him getting money? It's not makes any sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    To be honest I want the digital version because it's cheaper.

Do they sell digital versions at resellers? Like, just the serial code? if not then I'll just wait until the website is working again.
    I shall have a look at their website... It feels really silly that you have such problems with it.

And I really do feel sorry for incontrol. But at least he has Anna to comfort him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That's what i don't get. If you hate this guy, why do you watch his stream and help him getting money? It's not makes any sense
    People like a villain. He's the closest thing we have in the Starcraft community.

Well deserved imo. I hate his attitude toward this game and community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have no hard feelings for IdrA at all, but it really made me sad to see incontrol so sad.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Fuck delayed flights.
    Fuck-em.

Also pro-tip. Don't go through security with a metal guitar pick in your pocket. Security doesn't find it funny when you say you can't find it.

Deleted
    Yay finally on the plane \o/
    I don't care if it's extortionate, First Class is worth the money if only for the reclining chair and fold out full size desk to work at.
    Soon as we''re in the air I can test how bad the latency is with plane wifi playing starcraft lol.

Regarding Idra; I think the problem is that he was too comfortable with his persona. It didn't matter who he pissed off before, or how much he raged - he was getting viewers, thousands of them.
    Why would he change who he was while he was getting attention, and more importantly money from it. InControl said he was getting psychiatric help for his behaviour, so he obviously knew it was becoming a problem, and maybe he just didn't think due to how permissive EG had been about his attitude, that he was a dispensable asset?
    I don't think he intended his comment to be taken as blunt as it obviously was recieved, and when i first heard of his dismissal my only thought was "Well, he deserves this".
    Then i saw:

It's obvious he does like the people who support him, and i kinda feel sorry for him now having actually seen the Idra that isn't the starcraft Idra.
    I think he just snapped honestly as there's been an increase in trolling around him recently, but you can't help but feel he deserved the trolling either. He probably didn't intend the comment to be received as it was, and probably expected it to be received as the usual BM.

In any case i'm SURE he won't go without a job for long. If he doesn't continue with starcraft, I can see him being involved with game development somewhere, or going to University. Geoff said he had a comfortable bank anyway which will cover him. Iirc, he was supposed to have saved basically all his tournament winnings over the years and just lived off his stream/salary, even banking some of that, so it's not like he'll go to the streets because of this. He'll be fine i'm sure. Can only wish him luck in finding something that suits him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw that video too. Idra can be nice for sure. I've heard other people say that too.

You have wifi on a plane? Notbad...

But if you can play Starcraft on it... I'm honestly really impressed.

And I would probably fly first class too if it was for really long flights like yours right now.

Deleted
    Yeah it's not bad at all. Was fucking expensive but i'd rather not arrive with DVT and a chiropractor bill.

Besides. The flight attendants in 1st are hotter.

10+ Year Old Account
    So can you play SC?

Anyway I've gotta go. Gonna be out for a bit, later.

Deleted
    Haven't tried yet to "Play" yet, but i can log on. I'm gonna try some ladder after GSTL

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah, wasn't too surprised. Feel sorry for both him and EG. I hope he finds something he enjoys doing.

With how he talks to people, I don't feel one bit sorry for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing sc2 ladder on a plane... That's a huge wtf for me

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I see you have become an avid follower of /r/Starcraft

That video is fucking brilliant

Deleted
    That video is brilliant. And turns out i can play, but i get disconnected briefly every 15 minutes, so as long as i 6 pool every game i should be ok \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    6 pool to masters

Deleted
    6 Pool to GM! Rank 14 Mast atm but that's gonna drop like a stone over the next few weeks because i'll not be able to do anything ><

Watching this hour and fuck knows how long game between Xlord and HasuObs. Might just get some sleep at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha I watched it aswell, fuckin hilarious

Too bad that last batch of 13 corruptors won the game for him. I wanted Hasu to take it

Deleted
    Yeah I don't like seeing XLord winning anything. He's got Idras attitude with none of the charisma.