10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. I really dislike him. I'm not forgetting the stunt he pulled against Stephano at HSC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm what stunt is this? I googled it and all I found was xlord and him dcin'g but xlord was ahead, then 3 independent judges said to give the game to xlord and extend series to best of 5 - did he have some say in it?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I've been messing around with 'Toss and Terran a bit for the first time just making 4 gate/4 rax against the computer to try and level them. Was gonna try them on ladder once I got a bit better, however was wondering if playing them is the same as zerg in the sense that I make builds generally on timings over food count. Is it fair to say you could play 'Toss and Terran with success this way as well? Eg - learn the first few buildings to food count then at x min drop 3 gateways, y min make z stargates etc. ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Fuck delayed flights.
    Fuck-em.

Also pro-tip. Don't go through security with a metal guitar pick in your pocket. Security doesn't find it funny when you say you can't find it.
    I remember when I went to Bulgaria not long after 9/11 with long hair, red che shirt and an army jacket and as soon as they saw my full name and what I was wearing I got searched lol.

Deleted
    Remember a couple Muslim guys being thrown off a plane not long after 9/11 for speaking Arabic because it was upsetting a passenger. Total horseshit.

Good news is i'm finally home \o/ Now for some fucking sleep -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I've been messing around with 'Toss and Terran a bit for the first time just making 4 gate/4 rax against the computer to try and level them. Was gonna try them on ladder once I got a bit better, however was wondering if playing them is the same as zerg in the sense that I make builds generally on timings over food count. Is it fair to say you could play 'Toss and Terran with success this way as well? Eg - learn the first few buildings to food count then at x min drop 3 gateways, y min make z stargates etc. ?
    I have no idea what a timing attack or any of the timings actually are and I was basically gold/plat border when I had to stop, maybe even platinum flat out or at least close to. Thing with toss is that I've not even learnt that, apart from 13gate/14gas or 16 nexus or 16forge/17nexus. That's literally it. After that it's as soon as you can afford it without cutting probes. It's more about learning the most efficient way to tech switch and reading builds for toss, until really high level from what I can tell. And creativity and micro. Timings seem less important.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I have no idea what a timing attack or any of the timings actually are and I was basically gold/plat border when I had to stop, maybe even platinum flat out or at least close to. Thing with toss is that I've not even learnt that, apart from 13gate/14gas or 16 nexus or 16forge/17nexus. That's literally it. After that it's as soon as you can afford it without cutting probes. It's more about learning the most efficient way to tech switch and reading builds for toss, until really high level from what I can tell. And creativity and micro. Timings seem less important.
    In WoL, i remember it was common to warp ton of zealots with 1/0/0 on proxy pylon ~ at 8 minute from 4 gates. You had to build second nexus fast and wall off it with forge and cannons. That's literally only timing attack i know. All other things i do is reactions to what my enemy does (like no barrack on base and taken gase means proxy barrack with reapers so i need to make stalker before sentry, or put a cannon on minerals). But dictating game on my own don't works for me. I tried to trick enemy as if i'm going to skytoss, he builds hydras, i make colossi instead. But as higher i get on ladder, it's harder to execute it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm what stunt is this? I googled it and all I found was xlord and him dcin'g but xlord was ahead, then 3 independent judges said to give the game to xlord and extend series to best of 5 - did he have some say in it?
    Hard to summarize on the phone, but yes that's correct. However when the judges wanted to make some sort of continued play decision Xlord ran in and started bitching/whining like fuck. As a consequence stephano resigned.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Regarding Idra:
    No GG
    *Puts on glasses*
    No EG
    YEEEAAAAAHHHH

10+ Year Old Account
    So I heard Idra's next sponsor will be [IBM]

How u doing Platinus? I'm not home until monday again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hard to summarize on the phone, but yes that's correct. However when the judges wanted to make some sort of continued play decision Xlord ran in and started bitching/whining like fuck. As a consequence stephano resigned.
    Typical antisocial German behaviour D: Was expecting something about "RULES ARE MADE TO BE FOLLOWED, THE EFFICIENCY OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED"

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical antisocial German behaviour D: Was expecting something about "RULES ARE MADE TO BE FOLLOWED, THE EFFICIENCY OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED"
    Now you sound like a nazi

Anyway yeah... he won against MMA and was looking good against Stephano, he accrued many many fans that day and then just threw them all away with a dickmove like that.

Deleted
    Except most german players would never do something like that. But, let's blame the country first when one person is an asshole, amiright?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Except most german players would never do something like that. But, let's blame the country first when one person is an asshole, amiright?
    It's a joke. People take the piss out of British for being snobby, despite us not being so; We take the piss out of the Germans for supposedly being incredibly efficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've kinda just vindicated my joke It's a stereotype amongst brits that every german is efficient and hard working and follows the rules and doesn't do humour. Even here at uni if you find someone's german you ask them what type of engineering they're studying rather than what course. One of my friends here is german and this guy who was chatting her up was also german, she asked what he's studying he said civil engineering, I looked at her and said "that's very german" she kinda scrunched her face up looking pained at the truth before bursting out laughing at him, unable to take him seriously now she thought about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henning_Wehn The guy above that jess posted.

"Wehn's act plays upon the British stereotype of Germans, such as the German's supposed efficiency and punctuality (he often goes on stage wearing a stopwatch around his neck) and lack of sense of humour. A large part of his routine is based around comprehensively analysing and explaining his punchlines and jokes in the smallest detail. He also lambasts British obsession with the Second World War, with such lines as "Why did my Grandfather cross the road? To invade France." In one episode of Fighting Talk he responded to a jibe about Germany losing both World Wars with "Third time lucky". When the audience laughter had died down he said "You laugh now...""

Seems he forgot to mention the world cup.

Deleted
    You've kinda just vindicated my joke It's a stereotype amongst brits that every german is efficient and hard working and follows the rules and doesn't do humour. Even here at uni if you find someone's german you ask them what type of engineering they're studying rather than what course. One of my friends here is german and this guy who was chatting her up was also german, she asked what he's studying he said civil engineering, I looked at her and said "that's very german" she kinda scrunched her face up looking pained at the truth before bursting out laughing at him, unable to take him seriously now she thought about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henning_Wehn The guy above that jess posted.

"Wehn's act plays upon the British stereotype of Germans, such as the German's supposed efficiency and punctuality (he often goes on stage wearing a stopwatch around his neck) and lack of sense of humour. A large part of his routine is based around comprehensively analysing and explaining his punchlines and jokes in the smallest detail. He also lambasts British obsession with the Second World War, with such lines as "Why did my Grandfather cross the road? To invade France." In one episode of Fighting Talk he responded to a jibe about Germany losing both World Wars with "Third time lucky". When the audience laughter had died down he said "You laugh now...""

Seems he forgot to mention the world cup.
    I guess I misunderstood it because Xlord is not acting "efficient" or anything. He's just an asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I misunderstood it because Xlord is not acting "efficient" or anything. He's just an asshole.
    From what I've now read (and had more time to research) he definitely seems like it. We need more Socke, he seems like a cool german.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    So I heard Idra's next sponsor will be [IBM]

How u doing Platinus? I'm not home until monday again.
    Haven't got much time for Starcraft right now, lots of homework.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Haven't got much time for Starcraft right now, lots of homework.
    No excuse D: If it's maths chemistry physics you should post it on here subtly without it obviously being a "do my homework" thread and it'll get answered in minutes.