Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs down Brewfest mount..

ok... this was my second year whit my warrior.... on brewfest... samething as last year.. NO FREAKING MOUNT...

and my girlfriend got it 3 times.... srly?...

and then i logged my alt after doing my last brewfest on main... and what happend?..

he got BOTH.. -.-

im rly mad now... but.. will it be the samething on Halloween?... last year diddent get it on my main.... i hope not...
    Last edited by mmoc77eca41501; 2011-10-05 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RReeplaY View Post
    ok... this was my second year whit my warrior.... on brewfest... samething as last year.. NO FREAKING MOUNT...

and my girlfriend got it 6 times.... srly?...

and then i logged my alt after doing my last brewfest on main... and what happend?..

he got BOTH.. -.-

im rly mad now... but.. will it be the samething on Halloween?... last year diddent get it on my main.... i hope not...
    Same thing happened to me with my alt- got the love rocket on her instead of my warrior (my achievement whore)

Deleted
    ye it really sucks... i will cry if i dont get Headless Horse...

10+ Year Old Account

and my girlfriend got it 6 times.... srly?...

he got BOTH.. -.-

I've been doing brewfast mount runs daily on my Paladin for a few years now and have yet to get my Kodo. Same situation though, wife got her Kodo the first run she did.

Ive tried that brewfest mount since brewfest came out... what is it? 5 years now?
    Still... no sight of it. Not on my main, not on my alts...
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

This is why I'm glad that I decided 5 years ago to not give a damn about the holiday achievements.

15 rams on my main no kodo did it on my alt got kodo.
    farmed every day for hallows end(2 yrs) no mount did it on an alt got the reins
    and no rocket yet /strangle RNG
    I QQ at QQers who QQ about people QQing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    This is why I'm glad that I decided 5 years ago to not give a damn about the holiday achievements.
    Achievements didn't exist 5 years ago. Regardless, even if they did, the mounts are not required to complete the meta-achievement for Brewfest.

I'm just hoping I'm not as unlucky with Hallow's End as I was with Brewfest... 3 years without the mounts so far, yet I had alts getting their second Ram... that's RNG for you
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2011-10-05 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Removed "holiday".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    same here....all this years of brewefest shit and still no mount....

10+ Year Old Account
    just RNG mate.
    sorry to hear you did not get what you wanted this year
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    More people with the bad luck as me! I no longer feel alone!

/cutwrist

Deleted
    I've been doing brewfest on 7 chars every day and so far I got a ram on a random alt, 3 maces, two daggers and one kodo. The kodo on the only stupid alt that already had it!

Deleted
    feels bad
    just hopping to get HH on main... not on alt.. this year..

i feel happier to see ppl like me not getting mount!

ye it really sucks... i will cry if i dont get Headless Horse...
    I know how you feel, I can't ever get the Vday rocket to drop.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    rng man sometimes it is a cruel mistress but I don't really think we need another thread about brewfest mounts......
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

3 years here, no Ram, got the kodo 2 years ago by paying the guy who won the roll 3k, and never seen it drop again

Yea, RNG can be realy annoying. At second brewfest (first one with kodo) i did kill Coren 157 times (it was a time when u could do it as many times as u wanted as long as u had someone in party who havent done daily yet), and ofc no kodo. 157 kills and no kodo drop... In next year, at kill 60 + kodo droped, i didnt win it, but my bro on his alt did, and he gave it to me. This year i did Coren like... 5 times and got 2 rams and 1 kodo, now as i have both for last 2-3 years...

This year, my bro was doing Coren on 7 characters, only one of those had ram, and guess what, the only mount that droped for him was ram, on this very char he had it...

Also, getting soulbound dagger from Coren or getting staff from Ahune, on paladin... is awsome... XD

RNG is good, but not for time limited events :/
    Good luck to you next year.

15+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG and is one of the things that truly makes me rage at this game. No one really likes random loot. EVER.

I have both mounts on 7 toons :> RNG loves me

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing for 4 years and still nothing on my paladin and my other alts I tried it with... Join the club of RGN's bitches