Deleted

Bugreport - Google Chrome

Hi guys!

actually this isn't a suggestion but i absolutely had no clue where to post this.
    Here is what i experience: (and sorry for formatting ... that's the bug, i can't do it otherwise).
    Everytime i write a post on the MMO-Champion Forums i encounter that bug.
    sometimes i want to go to the next line in the text by pressing the "Enter" key and then the textbox screws up (the cursor disappears from the box).
    when i press enter again the site crashes and i receive the following error message from my browser:

(this is a translation since my Chrome browers is german) "Oh no! When displaying that website an error occured. Refresh the site or go to another one."

Below that is a link to https://www.google.com/support/chrom...er=95669&hl=de

Well ... actually it is pretty annoying that this happens in my favorite forum
    does anybody else have the same problem ?

Deleted
    Yep. If I use the 'backspace' key to correct stuff in the editor box, it seems to deeply shaft the editor

Deleted
    very interesting ...

well ... I'm trying to reproduce the bug on porpuse by deleting stuff with backspace ... but it seems it doesn't work...

Is that a Google Chrome problem alone or are other browers also effected ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Firefox 8.0 Beta and I've had a similar thing occur on 2 occasions now, while I didn't have it before, might be a Beta thing for me, idk.

I think I've seen a mod response to a thread like this before though, and it said they we're looking into it and had contacted Google about it.

Deleted
    wasn't the Chrome v14 released couple of weeks ago?
    i'm sure i've had that error before ... so it's not the new Chrome Version ...

Deleted
    Its happening to me now, i had to rewrite this post 3 times becuase it kept bugging out.

Not sure what the problem is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's an issue with the third-party editor in vBulletin. We know there are a ton of issues, and we recommend sticking with the standard or basic editor (not the WYSIWYG one), but unfortunately there's not much we can do for now.

Something we've noticed is that if you see the cursor disappear, drag the box at the bottom right hand corner bigger, and you should get your cursor back and everything should be fine (for a while).

We're waiting on a real fix from vBulletin/CKEdit, so hopefully that will come soon.