Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey, haven't played since December and my kidney op lol, back then it was all creative, who's leg do I have to hump to get back there?

Quote Originally Posted by wartywarlock View Post
    Hey, haven't played since December and my kidney op lol, back then it was all creative, who's leg do I have to hump to get back there?
    You should still be on the whitelist, you can use the stargates to travel from world to world.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    You should still be on the whitelist, you can use the stargates to travel from world to world.
    Aah would that be the big white circular thing near the spawn? Didn't seem to be working, not fussed as had a blast checking out the world. Badass railway!

I was wondering if Curse will be giving out invites in the future? i've been waiting for open invites again but seem they arent going to have one again, its a shame i'd likto join the server.

I have about 12 invites on my account on the server. If anyone is interested in playing with us on Cursecraft, fire me a PM with a short sentence why you want to play, 1-2 screenshots of something you've built, and your account name.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

Just spoke with Alram about re-opening invites and the answer is yes, so stick your names down here and I'll start adding them to the whitelist

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Username: SPF18
    You are now added, cursecraft.com is IP

i tried but its very laggy..what can i do to fix this???

Whitelisting is still open for people wanting on the server, just give your IGN below

Toccss
    &
    Enaver

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Toccss
    &
    Enaver
    Both of you have been added, server IP is cursecraft.com

Deleted
    Special maps are awesome! We should do this more often
    This is us last night on Sethbling's new map - Skygrid, unfortunately we played with the reed/cactus fix.
    http://imgur.com/a/vOzbe#0

....what a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Tharlinn View Post
    Special maps are awesome! We should do this more often
    This is us last night on Sethbling's new map - Skygrid, unfortunately we played with the reed/cactus fix.
    http://imgur.com/a/vOzbe#0
    it was fun playing Skygrid, I'm not having as much fun on the new map though =(

Deleted
    But... is this server just an average world??

Quote Originally Posted by Carancho View Post
    But... is this server just an average world??
    Yes, quite. I've complained about random gen terrain quite a bit for everyone I think.

Could you add me b00rz? My name in minecraft is Aguiar.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    Could you add me b00rz? My name in minecraft is Aguiar.
    I cant add you atm the server appears to be down at the moment. As soon as it is back up I will put you on the whitelist

EDIT: Now added server IP is cursecraft.com
    Last edited by b00rz; 2012-05-13 at 07:03 PM.

my IGN is Fiftytwobabies