Deleted

Stonewall does it again.

Awesome, this will be tried. =)
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Knew he would be able to jungle before he was released ^^

His passive just screams it at you.
    Last edited by Sugar275; 2011-10-05 at 11:23 PM.

So painfully slow

He really should only do this on champions that he thinks it will actually be viable on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    So painfully slow

He really should only do this on champions that he thinks it will actually be viable on.
    Stonewall isnt about viability, its about doing them all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Stonewall isnt about viability, its about doing them all.
    Ye, but he also said in the video the passive is crap and doesnt help that much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Ye, but he also said in the video the passive is crap and doesnt help that much
    How does that contradict what I said :P?I said, he doesn't care about viability, he just wants to do them all. Level 5 by 7 minutes is standard IF YOU GANK. But let's also remember, he's getting no leashes whatsoever, which will slow it down enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    How does that contradict what I said :P?I said, he doesn't care about viability, he just wants to do them all. Level 5 by 7 minutes is standard IF YOU GANK. But let's also remember, he's getting no leashes whatsoever, which will slow it down enough.
    Yeah, i didn't wanna complain over the vid, i find it awesome that he decided to make a vid of it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Yeah, i didn't wanna complain over the vid, i find it awesome that he decided to make a vid of it
    Ah, ok, Apologies. Yeah, I find him amazing for people wanting to learn jungle. People can learn a lot from him
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2011-10-06 at 02:07 PM.