Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "they agree that the process of mailing heirlooms around constantly is a little annoying"

Really ? I don't know what to say...

I am liking the feral 4pc bonus..I like alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Blink is similar to a post I made a few days ago. The Deathwing loot looks like we just grab a chunk of his flesh, stick some of his armour onto it, then shove a handle into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    So poop is gold now?? FAIL DAILY BLINK
    If you think poop comes out there, I don't want to imagine where yours is coming from.

OT: Would be neat if they added an unlocking feature for BoA stuff to the game. Once unlocked, every character on every server can make use of it at any time. Maybe they do something along those lines once battle.net achievements are implemented. That could be the tech they need to pull such stuff off.

Am I reading this right? What is the difference between the Tailoring legs? They both have the same stats but different names. Somebody screwed up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    Am I reading this right? What is the difference between the Tailoring legs? They both have the same stats but different names. Somebody screwed up...
    Blizz did this before.
    Kilt of Trollish Dreams and Phase-Twister Leggings are the exact same.

the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 33%
    Anyone know what does the "duration" part refers to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    Because items in the PTR are always the final version, right? I mean, it's not like Blizzard would ever screw up enough to acutally use *gasp* placeholder stats on a Test Realm, right?

I would guess that maybe, just based on the name and the stats of the two wrists, "World Mender's Pants" will be healing legs. And will eventually have Spirit instead of crit or haste on them (maybe even Spi / Mastery?).

When is Jewelcrafting going to make something profitable?

So the Agility Mail Legs from leatherworking have a 20 Spirit socket bonus?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Anyone know what does the "duration" part refers to?
    Chastise's disorient and Serenity's buff and Sanctuary's circle?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    Blizz did this before.
    Kilt of Trollish Dreams and Phase-Twister Leggings are the exact same.
    No, this is different and obviously all the gear listed here is subject to change as it's currently riddled with errors. The World Mender's Pants are supposed to have Spirit on them, not crit.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

10+ Year Old Account
    new feral 4pc is pretty amazing. and with tigers fury on a 30 second CD i see alot of ravages being worked into my dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Amen Daily Blink, amen.

Deleted
    Once again Leatherworkers get shafted with items that are where their specific mats cost triple in total compared to BS AND we have to buy an extra 40 primals because Pristine Hides got nerfed over and over. This is some stupid shit to do again, FL BS patterns (and don't forget the easy 365 that are hugely overpriced and overly easy to get) is still so profitable while LWing is going to be making a loss after first two weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    Did you really write this? The most profitable profession and you want more? Wow. Lol also.

Deleted
    Now they just need to remove the mastery on the pally pants and replace it with haste instead.

Deleted
    I really hope alchemy gets some love too.Alchi trink upgrade to 397 would be nice

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    Umm If JC is not profitable for you, you are doing it very very wrong.

Haha Daily Blink is so true. I really expected this after all those "Deathwing skin" weapons ^^Also YAHOO @ 2 sockets in bracers - DO WANT ))

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 05:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Why the fuck is fire getting the weakest 4-set effect and arcane the strongest? Fire of all specs needs a buff. :/
    Thats true, but AP will never give you that much bonus DPS as Combustion do. We still didnt see mage changes - I bet you will see many differences.