I regret not getting the mythic ToV set on my mage now. The ToV sets look amazing on KT males.

I actually prefer the shoulder-less choice for them with this but felt like adding some more bulk.
    Last edited by Sett; 2019-03-23 at 06:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I like to keep it rather simple and clean. I'll change to the blue version of the staff once I get, so far no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IllidankaTrump View Post
    *PIC*

I like to keep it rather simple and clean. I'll change to the blue version of the staff once I get, so far no luck.
    I like simple items, mostly on cloth user (as they have the best "normal" equipment around) but i think that for those clean sets, they mostly look better with hidden shoulders.

I agree with the shoulders in general, but in this case I somehow like it better with shoulders. Also, finally got the blue version of the staff :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IllidankaTrump View Post
    I agree with the shoulders in general, but in this case I somehow like it better with shoulders. Also, finally got the blue version of the staff :-)

The colour variations look really cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Just unlocked heritage armor on an alt so I'm gonna be rocking this look for a while
    With a hood because hoods are awesome.

My VE Frost Mage:

Last edited by Azerox; 2019-06-12 at 07:53 PM.

Set with just a shoulder and boots switch. I love it--Alliance phoenix.

Sometimes when working on WIPs I test on a dwarf then a KT to see how it stretches/squishes the armor. Both have the same armor on.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gultar View Post
    Here is my arcane mage mog.
    Sorry for the necro but damn, this is without a doubt the best set on here

I went for the stereotypical mage setup and tried to find Red/Blue/Purple equivalents of the clothes to make it look like he's basically just switching colors.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    *SNIP SNAP*
    This is so nice and simple, to the point that i would like this 3 to be NPC as a trio of brothers that always want to show that "My school of magic is better than yours!"
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-08-22 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This is so nice and simple, to the point that i would like this 3 to be NPC as a trio of brothers that always want to show that "My school of magic is better than yours!"
    Thank you very much. Glad to hear you like it. I do tend to enjoy more simple than outrageous transmogs. Granted, that won't stop me from making some of them, but simplistic just feels nicer to me.
    Last edited by DotEleven; Yesterday at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    So, I decided to go back and make them look even MORE alike and remembered why I didn't quite do it alike the first time. There's so much in there that's like "Here's a blue, a red... and green. Oh look, Purple, blue... Green again..." But, now I've done it and here we go. I am a little upset the Fire glove doesn't feel like it belongs colorwise, but the little rune and crystals were just too good on the glove to pass up. I also wish the Arcane shoulders had the color flipped. Still, I was tying my hands quite a bit making them all identical. Now every piece on each one is just color swaps.