Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Just tried it out, kiiiinda works. Needs more black in my opinion.
    Hmmm sadly I can't think of many black mage sets, especially the black and gold of the backpack - maybe tier 5 could work?

Not mine. Stole it from reddit. Credit goes to Herest3333 in the xmog subreddit.

But this is hands down my favorite mage xmog ever. Too bad I didn't play mage back in Legion for the Artifact skin (arcane)

I'm thinking of coming back and playing my mage so I've been messing around in the wowhead model viewer trying to find a decent set for this Ebonchill appearance. I think with the new PvP Ny'alotha gear and Nazjatar benthic gear I might have made something that works.

What do other people think about this? Is this common?

link to gear

looks good but not on an worgen

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    I'm thinking of coming back and playing my mage so I've been messing around in the wowhead model viewer trying to find a decent set for this Ebonchill appearance. I think with the new PvP Ny'alotha gear and Nazjatar benthic gear I might have made something that works.

What do other people think about this? Is this common?

link to gear
    Kinda looks like you got some random items from 8.1.5 content and forgot to use transmog. Sorry but this doesn't look good at all.

My take for a Goblin Archmage, with a focus on a more clothy feel, rather than mechanical gadgets.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...hFA808CiO87kh8