I went for the stereotypical mage setup and tried to find Red/Blue/Purple equivalents of the clothes to make it look like he's basically just switching colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    *SNIP SNAP*
    This is so nice and simple, to the point that i would like this 3 to be NPC as a trio of brothers that always want to show that "My school of magic is better than yours!"
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-08-22 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This is so nice and simple, to the point that i would like this 3 to be NPC as a trio of brothers that always want to show that "My school of magic is better than yours!"
    Thank you very much. Glad to hear you like it. I do tend to enjoy more simple than outrageous transmogs. Granted, that won't stop me from making some of them, but simplistic just feels nicer to me.
    Last edited by DotEleven; 2019-08-23 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    So, I decided to go back and make them look even MORE alike and remembered why I didn't quite do it alike the first time. There's so much in there that's like "Here's a blue, a red... and green. Oh look, Purple, blue... Green again..." But, now I've done it and here we go. I am a little upset the Fire glove doesn't feel like it belongs colorwise, but the little rune and crystals were just too good on the glove to pass up. I also wish the Arcane shoulders had the color flipped. Still, I was tying my hands quite a bit making them all identical. Now every piece on each one is just color swaps.

My Nightborne Arcanist Carlayn.

The transmog is basically just the Silkweave Armor and the Legion Cloth Questing Armor combined. Here is the link to the full list of my transmog: https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=217863/unknown-outfit
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

I barely have mogs, but i love using this.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-09 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post

I barely have mogs, but i love using this.
    Gosh ! Love this skin!

10+ Year Old Account
    I normally wouldn't post a full set but I have enjoyed how this single head piece changed the mood. Plus I finally found a set I like for that weapon skin.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

My arcane mage set:

Looking for suggestions on a black and gold set to go with the backpack from Wrathion!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Would the antorus heroic set work? It's black and red
    Just tried it out, kiiiinda works. Needs more black in my opinion.

Not mine. Stole it from reddit. Credit goes to Herest3333 in the xmog subreddit.

But this is hands down my favorite mage xmog ever. Too bad I didn't play mage back in Legion for the Artifact skin (arcane)

I'm thinking of coming back and playing my mage so I've been messing around in the wowhead model viewer trying to find a decent set for this Ebonchill appearance. I think with the new PvP Ny'alotha gear and Nazjatar benthic gear I might have made something that works.

What do other people think about this? Is this common?

link to gear

looks good but not on an worgen

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    I'm thinking of coming back and playing my mage so I've been messing around in the wowhead model viewer trying to find a decent set for this Ebonchill appearance. I think with the new PvP Ny'alotha gear and Nazjatar benthic gear I might have made something that works.

What do other people think about this? Is this common?

link to gear
    Kinda looks like you got some random items from 8.1.5 content and forgot to use transmog. Sorry but this doesn't look good at all.

My take for a Goblin Archmage, with a focus on a more clothy feel, rather than mechanical gadgets.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...hFA808CiO87kh8

5+ Year Old Account
    I know it's kinda overrated, but my character currently looks like this.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-03-25 at 12:21 AM.

What items are used in this set?

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What items are used in this set?
    - Legs: Cindercloth leggings
    - Tabard: Sunreaver tabard

The shoulders and gloves are both from the cataclysmic gladiator's pvp set:
    - Cataclysmic Gladiator's Silk Amice
    - Cataclysmic Gladiator's Silk Handguards

rest I do not know.
    Last edited by Saysis; 2021-03-23 at 11:13 AM.