Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curze View Post
    Almost finished my green pride set. Worked out that only a female orc can pull this set off, but as that's what I am...

Wow that looks really amazing.

This was initially a set I developed for my priest, but I found that it looks more appropriate on my mage instead:

I love T5 mage with ToC on a gnome, but I never bothered with transmog until late Cata (with nothing better to do) and opted for this:

I was previously using the Hagara Heroic staff, as it did fit with the set really well (before that, I had the Kiljaeden healing one) however I couldn't resist going battlemage when lumped with MH/OH combo for BiS. Definitely in the market for a better looking mainhand, but the only cool dagger I can recall is the one from Algalon 25, which wouldn't really fit with the rest of the set. I do have some other shoulders which mostly colour match better (the gold is more obvious) but they just don't look as good overall, also not sure about the eyebrows making it through the brim of the hat.... deal with it.

Open to suggestions on all, especially the dagger!

edit: picture is bigger than I thought, but no thumbnail option sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
    I love T5 mage with ToC on a gnome, but I never bothered with transmog until late Cata (with nothing better to do) and opted for this:

I was previously using the Hagara Heroic staff, as it did fit with the set really well (before that, I had the Kiljaeden healing one) however I couldn't resist going battlemage when lumped with MH/OH combo for BiS. Definitely in the market for a better looking mainhand, but the only cool dagger I can recall is the one from Algalon 25, which wouldn't really fit with the rest of the set. I do have some other shoulders which mostly colour match better (the gold is more obvious) but they just don't look as good overall, also not sure about the eyebrows making it through the brim of the hat.... deal with it.

Open to suggestions on all, especially the dagger!

edit: picture is bigger than I thought, but no thumbnail option sorry!
    I love the floating eyebrows, personally.

Deleted
    This is my latest mage transmog... I like how it matches even though it doesn't contain any set pieces whatsoever. ^^
    (You can click the images for an item list.)

Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    This is my latest mage transmog... I like how it matches even though it doesn't contain any set pieces whatsoever. ^^
    (You can click the images for an item list.)

This is a fantastic mog. What dagger is that?

edit: nevermind, the pic was a link to the gear >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Ze char be a warlock but gettin' ze same set on my mage!
    I was about to say! Impressed your Mage managed to get soul shards.
    That's quite some spell stealing :P

Deleted

This is my current transmog set. It's the mage gold challenge mode with a diffrent hat and boots. Dagger is from heroic Alysrazor and offhand is a 450ilvl blue-quality world drop. Cloak is from the 4.2 firelands quest.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Curze View Post
    Almost finished my green pride set. Worked out that only a female orc can pull this set off, but as that's what I am...

Looking for an offhand to finish it off. Suggestions would be welcome.
    Hah you bastard! :P

Trying to get the red version for my male orc mage... But neither shoulders nor belt ever wants to drop... Urgh!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Here's my fire mage. I have the fire crown, and perdition's blade, but it doesn't really look good on human.

My Dalaran Mage!

Full screen if anyone wants them. http://i.imgur.com/3gz8YSJ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ss74DRp.jpg
    Hi Sephurik

Need more Dwarf Mages in here!! Loved the Fire themed one earlier in the thread.

Mine is a Work in Progress...

Here is my magey's transmog.

and the back...

Quote Originally Posted by ferkain View Post
    I'm not sure if I can posts pics yet, I'll give it a try.

I always wanted a really magey, sexy and simple set (something like Jaina). I really dislike playskool toy looking weapons and shoulders like a old woman of the 80's. So here's the best i could get for my eyes. I'd really like to go with shoulders naked, but that can't be done =(

There you go.

Edit: Oh, the sword and the staff looking off hand is to look like Gandalf, my favourite mage of all times =P
    Can any link me the gears? My first post on fourms so I can't link images.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mix Mog set going for my new Fire spec:

Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I have tier 3... missing hands.. and i didn't bought them... so far using tier 11 hands normal... But that isn't best option, So does any 1 know what could be best option for hands and tier 3 look.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mejn View Post
    I have tier 3... missing hands.. and i didn't bought them... so far using tier 11 hands normal... But that isn't best option, So does any 1 know what could be best option for hands and tier 3 look.
    Few Suggestions, I think they all match pretty well:

(3D Viewer Link) Netherwind Gloves
    (3D Viewer Link) Manaspark Gloves
    (3D Viewer Link) Gloves of Token Respect

Note: Gloves of Token Respect share a skin with Wraps of the Persecuted and Ebonweave Gloves

Hopefully that helps but to be honest I like the T11 gloves with T3, the white/gray matches very well.
    Last edited by Me222; 2013-02-13 at 05:57 AM.

Deleted
    Going for an adventurer type of look. Have a staff that is basically a few sticks taped together for when I get a staff to mog it into :>
    Sorry if image is large :S

*snip*

Sorry Mejn but your image was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too large for the forums. People can click on your link above and see it on a different page. - Shangalar
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2013-02-17 at 11:33 PM.