Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My mage's current transmog that I made almost a year ago. Looking for feedback. Also deciding on footwear because Glacial Slippers don't really fit it (not in this picture to prevent awkwardness).

Deleted
    I really like the look of Starshard Edge and the Cosmos off-hand. So I wear tier 4 and use the other Spectral looking mounts to get an "Astral" look.

This is Aystra, the Astral Walker. I haven't finished it. Note: I still am farming the Astral Cloud Serpent mount and the off-hand Cosmos.

Decided to finish getting the pieces for this mog before legion came out, another set you rarely see.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not even level 100 yet and already dripping with Swag

I like the purples used in that, great job

Trying to make something a bit unique since I don't see many cloth sets like this. Just an experiment so any ideas are welcome! I know pandaren sets tend to be...not as popular lol

Trying to find different/better shoulders

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Leveled up engineering just for this...
    Whats the name of the helm? I dont know it.

Let me know what y'all think.

great staff ! i need it

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post

Trying to make something a bit unique since I don't see many cloth sets like this. Just an experiment so any ideas are welcome! I know pandaren sets tend to be...not as popular lol

I like a bit of pandaren style from time to time On female pandarens though, male pandas repulse me.
    Yeah, the shoulders, while color fitting, are atrociously vanilla. Maybe Mantle of False Virtue will work?
    Boots and hands may need some work too.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post

The 535 version of timeless belt, along with the shoulders would fit nicely I think, bunch of reds in both to go with the gloves and boots.

I generally change my appearance depending on the specc. I'm not entirely satisfied with the fire & frost transmogs, so if you have any ideas for improvement, please let me know

Arcane:

Nothing much to say here. I really like the colors of this, the weapon suites perfectly aswell. I change the shoulders from time to time, since there are so many nice looking purple shoulders!

Fire:

I'm not satisfied with this. I generally like the T10 very much, but it doesn't really bring up the "fire" theme. t11-hc and t12 are both not bad, but meh... absolutely love the sword/offhand but the clothing could use some help.

Frost:

I really havent found a set that satisfied me totally... it should have more a little of an icy/frosty touch, i will navigate through this thread after posting this in search for icy clothes I really like Hailstorm as a weapon, but i'd love to change the set.

Any suggestions? I'm sure some users have somthing nice up on their sleeves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Let me know what y'all think.
    Shoulders do not match. Rest is okay, although there are better options for staff and gloves.

Moonshroud gloves are lean gloves that match this set and are quite simple to get (tailoring BoE)
    There is also a chunkier version of the gloves, that drop in Naxx25

Staff: shaft of glacial ice drops from Rotface in ICC10, and is a perfect match color wise, although it can take a while to get.

Shoulders: personally I have
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39170/fu...ayer-spaulders

But this is a grizzly hills quest reward, so if you already did the questline, a like wise item drops from grobbulus in Naxx 10 or from trial of the crusader dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorrum View Post
    Whats the name of the helm? I dont know it.
    Goblin Rocket Helmet

10+ Year Old Account

Edited my transmog to better fit the female Pandaren style. Such a shame there's nothing I can do about the hair tie colours!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Damn, I went gnomish engineer long ago, is it reversible?

You can change freely between Engineering specializations.

Deleted
    I like the Panda mogs, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    You can change freely between Engineering specializations.
    Also, the helmet is BoE...

Here's an idea for Firn, one of my gnome mages:

Sort of a frost technomage. The shoulders alternate between a blue crystal and an orange one, but I don't mind.
    Equipment list: Wowhead Dressing Room

Deleted
    Yes, the Goblin Rocket Helmet is BoE, but you can only transmog it if you have Goblin Engineering. Just wanted to clarify that.

EDIT: and the gnome transmog shown above is cool. I like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    made up a new mog 3 days ago.

i know i know, the staff and the belt. i just cant find any that match the mog
    Last edited by Raetary; 2015-12-30 at 12:08 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

it looks like the mages that were aligned with the blue flight.

you can find belts that match it in obsidian sanctum, naxx, and malygos. also, i think the trial of the champion dungeon has some, too. also, some crafted things, and maybe even just random heroic wrath dungeons.

as for a staff that matches... http://www.wowhead.com/item=49793/to...ldering-corpse

http://www.wowhead.com/item=113170/k...-staff&bonus=0

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50998/shaft-of-glacial-ice

these would be good choices, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

also, found you a belt that's the closest you're gonna get to a matching belt, i think http://www.wowhead.com/item=35164/guardians-silk-belt
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-12-30 at 01:36 AM.