Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna use the Alliance Classic wow pvp armor (rare) together with a matching belt (serenity belt or something like that, 48 blue). And i'm gonna use a lightsaber as sword and that blue dragon head as offhand (tbc justice points). As wand im gonna use an ICC one and im going to use a level 85 pvp cloak because it has the same pattern as the pvp set mention earlier.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

There are a ton of great lowbie offhand sticks.

From what I remember, some will show up on your back when sheathed while others won't. You obviously want the former kind, as it lets you have both a sword and a staff at all times. The one pictured should be the one linked in "lowbie" above.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Id like to build my set from the Aldor Collar, T4, But im not so superhappy with the rest of the set, Anyone got any suggestions?

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine. Still need a cloak to go with that - any ideas?
    Peace through love, understanding and superior firepower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... That's the same thing. Just like a fighter is also a warrior, a thief is also a rogue. A sorcerer/mage/wizard/conjurer/illusionist/necromancer/abjurer is all the same - a creepy guy in a robe casting spells.
    Those titles are not just traits, but specifications. A necromancer manipulates dead objects, but doesn't create illusions or conjure inanimate objects out of thin air. Your claim is that all magic is the same. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ferkain View Post
    @Grievuuz

If you wanna play like that, Gandalf was an Istari or Maia. Use whatever synonym you like =P

wizard
    Sense: A sorcerer, magician, soothsayer, witch, witch doctor, necromancer, fortuneteller, astrologer, medicine man, conjurer, shaman, enchanter, hypnotist, diviner, seer, clairvoyant, palmist, augurer, medium, sorcerer, mage.
    To be precise, Gandalf was a spirit. A very powerful one at that, as such he wasn't bound by one label. And yes, a Wizard is but a label for an unspecified magic user, and can mean pretty much everything you wrote.

I'm not sure if I can posts pics yet, I'll give it a try.

I always wanted a really magey, sexy and simple set (something like Jaina). I really dislike playskool toy looking weapons and shoulders like a old woman of the 80's. So here's the best i could get for my eyes. I'd really like to go with shoulders naked, but that can't be done =(

There you go.

Edit: Oh, the sword and the staff looking off hand is to look like Gandalf, my favourite mage of all times =P
    I actually really like this! It makes you look like you're dual wielding =)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    There are a ton of great lowbie offhand sticks.

From what I remember, some will show up on your back when sheathed while others won't. You obviously want the former kind, as it lets you have both a sword and a staff at all times. The one pictured should be the one linked in "lowbie" above.
    .... If you guys don't hear from me in a few days, assume I died searching for this.

Edit: www.wowhead.com/npc=10081 His drop. Find him. Be like Gandalf.
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2011-09-30 at 11:52 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Those titles are not just traits, but specifications. A necromancer manipulates dead objects, but doesn't create illusions or conjure inanimate objects out of thin air. Your claim is that all magic is the same. Lol.

To be precise, Gandalf was a spirit. A very powerful one at that, as such he wasn't bound by one label. And yes, a Wizard is but a label for an unspecified magic user, and can mean pretty much everything you wrote.
    In D&D yes - in the real world, where those titles were used just aswell - no.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I like yours Secarian, it looks coherent and the thematic matches your character.

Deleted
    My mage will be like this!
    wstaw.org/m/2011/09/30/1_______.jpg

can't post full link...
    just copy, past, You dont have to fill 'www' before

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I actually really like this! It makes you look like you're dual wielding =)
    What is the sword called, Please link!

I'm not sure if I can posts pics yet, I'll give it a try.

I always wanted a really magey, sexy and simple set (something like Jaina). I really dislike playskool toy looking weapons and shoulders like a old woman of the 80's. So here's the best i could get for my eyes. I'd really like to go with shoulders naked, but that can't be done =(
    Anyone know the name of the cloth white shoulders?

Because wearing tiers was not creative you became a priest? :P

Fire:

Frost:

Would make an arcane set but arcane is such a shit play style.. no.
    Last edited by Celebronde; 2011-10-02 at 08:41 PM. Reason: To make image embedded in the page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebronde View Post
    Because wearing tiers was not creative you became a priest? :P

Fire:

Frost:

Would make an arcane set but arcane is such a shit play style.. no.
    what weapons are this?

Honestly I'd say your "frost" set looks like an arcane one anyway

Second weapon is Nibelung, can't remember the name of the first

Posted this in some other thread already, but i'll put it up here again i suppose.

HC tier 10 is special to me because it reminds me of some old friends, and i just finished it up with some good old fire.

ps: socks in sandals ftw

what head and off hand on that? ^

I love how you have two different sets that match beautifully. It is a shame you play a male blood elf, as it kind of ruins the look for me personally.

Grievuuz and Lobstarr
    can u link a wowhead compilation of your set plz?

This is mine. I call it the Starcaller Regalia