Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't have the pics yet, but I've collected full Netherwind look-a-like from TBC dungeons, and with Earthern ring back, an offhand from second boss in Mechanar, and a dagger also from TBC dungeon, i've got full purple set that matches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defang View Post
    My mage set that doesn't really look very mage like, but whatever I like it.

I love it! now give us the links for the items!

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm looking for something very specific. I'm not ever sure it exists but maybe someone here has seen it. Basically and open coat/duster/trenchcoat style chest piece that shows the legs. I want to think I've seen it but maybe I'm imagining it. I wanted to go for a "modern" look. Basically like what Harry Dresden wears if you're familiar with those books. Any help would be appreciated!

Smile Here's some o' my future transmogs

I started a blog a while back keeping track of my favorite outfits.

Here's a link http://banginthreads.blogspot.com/

And here's an example of my favorite outfit.

There's a whole bunch more so have a squizz

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    I love it! now give us the links for the items!
    -Runecloth robe (same model as truefaith vestements the priest robe from tailoring)

-The belt looks like Swashbuckler Sash from a pre cata quest in SV, as horde you can buy Apothecary's Waistband (Tranquillien - Honored in ghostlands), for the alliance there is still the captain sanders quest (Westfall)

-Shoulders : Amice of Brilliant Light from shade of akama (t6 priest look a like)

-Whiteout Staff from alterac valley (250 honor points), if you don't like the innate glow (+7 wpn dmg enchant ?) or want it on an alliance toon Thaurissan drops it in BRD (sans the glowing effect), wyrmthalak(lbrs) drops a red version

Don't know about the gloves

It's not as nice as I would like it to be, but I think it'll look unique enough. Too bad I won't actually look like this because she is actually a troll and not a blood elf. >_>

Oh, as a reminder to people making their transmog sets, I don't think you can use vanity/holiday items that don't have stats (like the Lovely Purple Dress or the fire crown from Midsummer Festival).
    Last edited by Zenith; 2011-11-03 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linaniil View Post
    Already posted in the general transmo thread, but since this is a mage I suppose this belongs here too
    Could you post a link to those items ? Especially the legs and boots, I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Oh, as a reminder to people making their transmog sets, I don't think you can use vanity/holiday items that don't have stats (like the Lovely Purple Dress or the fire crown from Midsummer Festival).
    There is an epic fire crown at brd on the flamewalker boss (lucifronlike), looks like the mail crown from raggy lv60 (see Linaniil SS few posts above, the midsummer one looks like an angel halo :P)

Posted this on the general boards already and figured I might as well also post it here :X

Click the image to view it in full size

Here's a list of all the items of those sets.

I'm still missing the recolored mage T5 headpiece, hence the modelviewer shots. Except for that green set, most items (such as head-pieces, cloaks and shoulders) are interchangeable between those sets, allowing a great number of variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariel88 View Post
    There is an epic fire crown at brd on the flamewalker boss (lucifronlike), looks like the mail crown from raggy lv60 (see Linaniil SS few posts above, the midsummer one looks like an angel halo :P)
    Yeah, I know there are fire halos in the game that have stats on them, but most of them aren't cloth. Hmm... thanks for pointing out that Flamelash drops one though; I might have to farm that for my blood elf mage. <3

Hello!

I'd like to ask you fellow mages for help regarding a cloak that will go well with T 8.5. I cannot seem to be able to find anything suitable :/

I'm looking for and off'hand that looks similar to a shield?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvereen View Post
    Hello!

I'd like to ask you fellow mages for help regarding a cloak that will go well with T 8.5. I cannot seem to be able to find anything suitable :/
    Try looking through this:

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1960...l-cloak-styles

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I'm looking for and off'hand that looks similar to a shield?
    I don't think any such off-hand exists, I've never seen one at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylin View Post
    Could you post a link to those items ? Especially the legs and boots, I love them.
    Sure: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...82:21521:12471

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezrael View Post
    Since I brougth myself to grab the staff today, I think I'll go with this

I know the tabard doesn't seem to fit, but it matches the green glowing effect pretty well imo
    Does anyone know what helm that is?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
    Does anyone know what helm that is?
    White Bandit Mask

Deleted
    Cheers, and now for Ninja Mage!

Well my mage's name is Link. And this is most of the set, if not all of it. You'll see what I'm going for, and why I was asking about a shield-looking off-hand.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...45:11902:11905

Thanks for the help if anyone can find what I'm looking for.

I am slightly baffled about why you would roll a character called Link and then make it a Mage rather than a Warrior or Paladin :V
    I guess if you were in plate it would be harder to find the right fabric-looking gear

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I am slightly baffled about why you would roll a character called Link and then make it a Mage rather than a Warrior or Paladin :V
    I guess if you were in plate it would be harder to find the right fabric-looking gear
    Off-Topic: Well I've always played a mage class no matter which game I've ever played. That and in my defence Zelda II:Adventure of Link had a very large spell based game play ^_^

On-Topic: Yeah t's a pain, it's either be a shield wearer with no cloth hood and the old Linken items OR be a clothie with the hood and old Linken items and no shield.