Poll: Dominion: Yay or nay?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's kinda meh.

Solo, i like it better than SR, granted I've been getting far more leavers in dominion. If I was with a team i'd find SR overall more enjoyable. After a while of playing dominion i'm beginning to see why i don't like lol in general.

I frickin love Dominion. You don't have to be as invested in it as you have to be with SR, which means less frustration if you lose. Also since it can constantly change at any moment, its not GG if you're down a few kills (which is quite usually the case with SR).

To me its a blast. Less farming, more killing. More action packed. I've been loving it

Except for Jax and Akali.. ffffff

10+ Year Old Account
    if it worked for player vs bots sure but since it doesnt and neither does the twisted treeline one id say its a waste of time plus the new items and summoner spells dont work on the normal games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    if it worked for player vs bots sure but since it doesnt and neither does the twisted treeline one id say its a waste of time plus the new items and summoner spells dont work on the normal games
    The new items and spells were designed specifically for Dominion. Garrison would be useless in SR. Promote would probably be overpowered. I don't get your point.

I play nothing but Dominion now. It's much more tactically complex than SR and much more engaging. There's no boring-ass, slow creep grinding like there is in SR. SR is static, Dominion is fluid.

I love it, ever since I won a game with our nexus being at 1 health at the end. And getting access to items earlier makes me very happy when I use talon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    Dominion was fun the first four times, but got kinda boring after that. Summoner's Rift will always be my favorite. The fact that some champions are almost useless in Dominion sucks. Every team that does good have either Rammus, Evelina, or Twitch.

I feel Riot should make "skins" for Summoner's Rift, kinda like the old snow map. Which would be free of course. Does anyone know why they even removed the snow map to start with? It was so good...
    Winter Map and Halloween map are two maps used...you got it, at winter/christmas, and Halloween :P

Deleted
    Changed to Nay, the more I play it, the less enjoyable it seems to be.
    Its nice to play if I dont have alot of time or amnt in the mood for SR, other then that, SR is superior and more fun in almost any way.
    And yeah, WTB winter map :P probs for X-mas.

Dominion for me is nice to break up gameplay it's a nice little arcade mode.