Thread: Miss fortune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Monarch Kog'Maw. Nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trist early game is weak with very small range, Cait is a real pain in lanning phase, she can harras people under tower due to her long range.
    Cait is probably one of best harrasers in early game, MF while fun is weaker than Cait, Trist early lvls are weak too, Kogmaw does most dmg probably but he is maybe the weakest with only his e as "escape" to slow enemies (which can be easily ignored if you got a charging hero like xin or shaco etc)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    I like Tristana myself, sure you have to be carefull at the start until your range has increased abit but the rocket jump is so nice for getting kills or escaping especially doing so while hoping over walls. The hop in gank, hop out is nice too (Since it resets if you kill someone)

15+ Year Old Account
    If you wanna solo a lane or go on the mid buy Caitlyn - higher scale with AD, greater range for her attacks.
    If you mainly play with a support on a lane go go with MF.

Also, Caitlyn is a bit more carry oriented as her right clicks are dealign tons of damage while MF is more based on her spells.
    If you want AOE dmg pick MF, but this is just a situational thing as you will fight 1v1 in most of the times

Cait is one of the strongest carries at the moment due to her range and her increased zoning potential with her traps but I'd say the other ad carries are all viable even if they got some drawbacks. After all the game is about fun (and winning )

MF is a fun champ to play and I love her laning presence (just stomped 2 cait + x lanes in a row. Fun times when people don't understand how double up works). Her biggest drawback is that she got no escape move and her passive fades whenever she gets hit by something (even if it's a minion...) . I nearly forgot that her ult is awesome early on but late game it doesn't deal enough damage.

@Trists early game being weak: I got to disagree there. She got a strong early game (the spells deal an insane amount of damage + with 6 she can kill about anyone in a combo), a weak midgame and an insanely powerful late game (strongest ad steroid).

I might be a bit biased because I really like playing AD carries and got them all besides Ez. Just lasthit everything and stomp the enemy afterwards due to the highest amount of CS in the game

Deleted
    ok sweet guys!

Your making me change my mind. Ill check out Cait more then

Tristana is horrible. Everything scales with AP and she's supposed to be an AD carry. No thanks. I've never seen her do anything but feed unless she was against an incredibly weak lane to begin with.

Or unless she went AP carry, at which point her rocket jump and ult did like 1200 damage and she could at least jump in for a kill before she died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Tristana is horrible. Everything scales with AP and she's supposed to be an AD carry. No thanks. I've never seen her do anything but feed unless she was against an incredibly weak lane to begin with.

Or unless she went AP carry, at which point her rocket jump and ult did like 1200 damage and she could at least jump in for a kill before she died.
    i will admit she is useless till she gets a BF sword,
    my biggest problem with her is that against any of the newer carries she can't compete in mid.
    I think it's possible i'd go back to using her alot if they just fixed her scaling and increased her range ( range beign her passive but even maxed out she has less range than alot of champs, superlame )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    i will admit she is useless till she gets a BF sword,
    my biggest problem with her is that against any of the newer carries she can't compete in mid.
    I think it's possible i'd go back to using her alot if they just fixed her scaling and increased her range ( range beign her passive but even maxed out she has less range than alot of champs, superlame )
    Erm, maxed out, her range is second to only Kog'Maw with W on...

Lysah i think you have never really looked at tristanas kit.

She has the strongest AD steroid (90% as) ingame, the second highest autoattackrange in game right behind kog with w which isn't always active, an escape skill on a 14sec cd which refreshes on kills/assists and an ult that is good to get kills early and a good protection later on (counters aoe ults).

Early game most of her damage comes from her spells where she's quite strong.

Mid game she becomes weaker due to her spells becomming quite weak (e range quite low and the jump which is maxed first shouldn't be used to engage in a teamfight)

Late game she melts people from far far away and even if someone manages to get in range she can still jump away or push them away.

TLDR: I don't really see your problem. Range: insane, escape moves: 2, Scaling: best ad steroid in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Her E is the main problem I have with Trist. I'd love for her passive to affect the range on that one =/

Kog'maw is pretty decent :> but yeah i can see why you like MF, used to play her alot before too =)
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

10+ Year Old Account
    Tristana early game is low hp and very small range, any good player can kill her early game because of that, her "strong" spells don't counter she is free kill against most others early game, that doesn't mean she sucks but like most AD carries, she may be the one who need to play safest the most
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    She has pretty heavy harass and can quite easily burst 300-400 before lvl 6 and 600+ at lvl 6. As most chars do not leave the lane before that time, that's around 2/3rd of their health bar.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Tristana early game is low hp and very small range, any good player can kill her early game because of that, her "strong" spells don't counter she is free kill against most others early game, that doesn't mean she sucks but like most AD carries, she may be the one who need to play safest the most
    Playing safe early on is a waste of her early game potential. I tend to play quite aggressive early on (especially at the beginning pushing a bit and going immediately for a kill at level2 when the support is a premade) due to her dealing more damage than most other ads that early. It doesn't always work out but it gives a kill from time to time or force them to recall which puts me safely ahead which allows me to win the lane easily. I learned the hard way that you need an early ward for this or the enemy jungler says hi

But yeah you will lose your lane when you try to harrass with autoattacks only and the enemy returns the favor. In my experience you've got to commit more to get something going but done right she's quite deadly.