Poll: Is it weird to dream of playing SWTOR?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is this weird?!....

Ever since the release of the release date i seem to be having dreams of actually playing SWTOR!...like vividly playing it, i wake up and go ''oh crap it was a dream'' lol

Anyone else been having this or should i quit eat cheese before bed!

Deleted
    I would say whether or not that is weird, is depending on your age. Lol.

lol im 32.....ok now its wierd huh lol

Maybe my life is so dull im dreaming of some excitment in it >.<

You're a bounty hunter! You don't even need the game client! Just let mako slice the servers for you.

Yes it's weird but don't feel bad about it. We're all weird.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't feel bad, I closed my eyes for a few seconds last night and seen a panda.

Watch a whole bunch of trailers and then go to bed. That'll do it.

Make sure you write down everything you can remember when you wake up. You could be tapping into Dallas Dickinson's subconscious

Weird is the new normal.

I sometimes try to direct my dreams into those of my future character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing weird about it. I dream sometimes about things I am exited about IRL too.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually no it is not. People have dreams about current ongoings in their life. I for one dream in some shape about a video game I played that day. Whether it is the content, the mechanics, the feel, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it is your brain crossing consciousness with you in a parallel universe where SWTOR has already been released or your psychic. Either way, I'd lie if I haven't had similar dreams. I remember before I had ever played WoW that I had a dream about running across Mulgore while playing a Tauren. The green rolling hills, the vultures. I started WoW about a week later and had major deja vu. Had the same thing happen about minor things that would happen the next day, like eating pizza and it turned out to be identical to how I dreamt it. I chalk it up to either a glitch in the matrix or parallel universes.

Deleted
    Yea I tried the same thing! The difference is tho, when I wake up I just go play the beta xD

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I think it is your brain crossing consciousness with you in a parallel universe where SWTOR has already been released or your psychic. Either way, I'd lie if I haven't had similar dreams. I remember before I had ever played WoW that I had a dream about running across Mulgore while playing a Tauren. The green rolling hills, the vultures. I started WoW about a week later and had major deja vu. Had the same thing happen about minor things that would happen the next day, like eating pizza and it turned out to be identical to how I dreamt it. I chalk it up to either a glitch in the matrix or parallel universes.
    I did have a WoW dream once about reading trade chat. It fit in the dream nicely though, since the stuff being said was very random and kept drifting into other topics - like trade chat!

I think I read trade chat too much...

I had a dream literally last night of playing a 1v1 Arena in Rift...note the game does not have this btw, so yeah it must have been the NyQuil I took that was kind of old

I had a dream the terran factory's in SC2 made Gordo Abominations instead of thor's.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive had dreams of playing it to, more over the shoulder view then me pictureing myself playing it

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    i remember i had a dream i was playing a game, dont remember what all went on but months later my friend rented fear, my god i came into a scene with shooting people with the railing gun and that was the same scene in my dream as it in the game cause i remember pinning a guy to the celing and i had not even looked at any previews of the game =s
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 29 and I've had a few SWTOR related dreams as well. Don't worry, you are normal.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

I had a nightmare about an old god once...was pretty freaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel ya man. Ever since the release date was announced Ive just been in StarWars mode. Everything I see reminds me of StarWars, Ive watched all 6 movies twice since the announcement. Ive started playing KoToR again while watching Clone Wars. I tried to get my SWG account reactivated, but they closed activation on Sept 15 =/

10+ Year Old Account
    the subject of dreams is indeed linked to your thoughts during the day, so if you think about swtor a lot, ye you might dream about it
    Monk, I need a monk!!!