Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

What class will you miss in D3 ?

Question is simple what class will you miss in Diablo 3. I'll miss Druid and Necromancer it was fun to summon grizzli or some skeletons ... or burn some faces with armagedon .
    Last edited by mmoc5f11f457f8; 2011-10-07 at 02:07 PM.

Hmm..... I think I'll miss the Amazon most. Elemental arrows are cooler than the Demon Hunter to me.

My other favorite classes, the Barbarian and Sorc, are in the game in full effect.

Assassin, absolutely. The class that had absolutely so much utility and sparring power, with a hundred ways to build...I could have a D2 account with nothing but assassins on it and be happy.

Deleted
    I'll miss those annoying little mobs in the swamp town (forgat name, long time no play Diablo 2) that always found a way to kill me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazon for me <3ed that class.

Javazons were just plain awesomeness.

Necro..

I'm super dissapointed they removed it. Necromancer is the class I look for in EVERY mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I'll miss those annoying little mobs in the swamp town (forgat name, long time no play Diablo 2) that always found a way to kill me.
    I was playing D2 recently, and I despise those guys. Them and the obnoxious skeleton ones that explode when they die.

Undead stygian dolls!

#1 CoD for hardcore players for a decade running.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Assassin, absolutely. The class that had absolutely so much utility and sparring power, with a hundred ways to build...I could have a D2 account with nothing but assassins on it and be happy.
    Agreed, all the way.

So awesome!

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Deleted
    Amazon and Necromancer :/

My imbalanced Hammerdin or Smitedin ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll miss Amazon - Loved mult-shot for solo farming. I'll also miss Druid only hard core character I made who died at lvl 85 RIP.

It was that insane lightning aoe that arced in Mephiosto's (I think) room that nuked him if anyone remembers that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids FTW, I LOVED my Fury/Rabies wolf druid used to be able to solo everything up to top difficulty, due to IMBA healing from Feral Rage + Fury, and walking into a room, hitting one guy and seeing the WHOLE ROOM go green as rabies spread like... well like rabies
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

A part of me wants to say my Hammerdin, I absolutely hate Hammerdins BUT they made MFing so easy. I guess I have to go with Amazon though, my Javzon I had a couple years ago was absolutely incredible. The only character I ever made a complete & total effort to get complete Godly gear, except for my Barb of course.

Necromancer. Made me love that game. Especially the first build where you could have a huge amount of skeletons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm I am just gunna make 10 barbs, so not missing much
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I won't miss anything. The new classes are going to be way better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid! I really like playing my druid, despite the fact I was way too young to grasp the concept of the game. I'll be sad that I can't indulge my nostalgia.

Druid, since the only archetype yet introduced in diablo is the shape shifter.

I'll miss my Iron Maiden Blood Golem...

Seems a lot of the classes are just consolidated now... Monk's have some assassin style to them... Witch Doctor's have some Necro style to them...

Demon Hunter some Amazon, etc...

I think I only ever really played through on assassin, sorc and necro... Couldn't really get into druid, zerker, pally, amazon... And now it's too late, because every single time I try to play D2, I end up playing TQ instead...

-Alamar