Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Also. why not just execute the criminal along with all his family. Better of without them.

Deleted
    Amazing story, cant believe someone managed to surive that.

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    wow, awesome and inspiring story!

fuck that kid that shot him, and his horrible family for cheering him on for shooting a good friend of 10 years, WTF is wrong with you, society!?

well, on the plus side, he gets 35 years of prison rape to think about it, hahahah
    Amen to that lolol

Great story thanks for sharing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    That was really touching. TY for sharing this.
    I agree, amazing story. I love your sig by the way! That is my all time favorite movie =]

Not inspirational by any means. Good story, and yah he is definitely a survivor. Morale is....don't go to the ghetto in any city, and no matter who the hell you think your "friends" are, you need to remember that family is your only true friend. Dog eat dog world, and it's no different whatever country you are in.

Wow, amazing story, thanks a lot for sharing

Crazy stuff. The guy is real fighter! I wish him well and hope that this experience won't negatively affect his later life. He was still young when it happened, he should completely recover.

What a truly amazing survival story. Thanks for sharing, more people need to see this. Definitely made me appreciate my imperfect life a lot more after watching that video.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Ah, man, I was laughing hard when at the start of the second half when he was joking, "God damn, I'm dead. [Shit] I'm dead." (I almost forgot: That doctor was on his game that day. Props to him)

Lucky that wasn't the case. Thanks for postin the vid, and cheers to this guy hopefully having an amazing future. Not much that should be able to keep him down.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2011-10-06 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaingo View Post
    Not inspirational by any means. Good story, and yah he is definitely a survivor. Morale is....don't go to the ghetto in any city, and no matter who the hell you think your "friends" are, you need to remember that family is your only true friend. Dog eat dog world, and it's no different whatever country you are in.
    More like "don't go to Detroit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Also. why not just execute the criminal along with all his family. Better of without them.
    I'm sure you'd be glad to be executed, because your son tried to kill somebody o.O

Edit: /irony off

What a man, and what a fucking doctor he had!

Seriously, doctors who do shit like that, when people tell em to just put people in a bodybag, really need to be recognised as heroes. He coulda just walked on by, get to get off of work early, go home a bit earlier, but he didnt.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

USA and weapons, will this ever end up with forbidding all guns? Such stories should make this country wake up. And dont come with the comment "Would the thief choose the armed house over the unarmed". Its just bullshit and this guy deserves to live. Insane will of life. Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    USA and weapons, will this ever end up with forbidding all guns? Such stories should make this country wake up. And dont come with the comment "Would the thief choose the armed house over the unarmed". Its just bullshit and this guy deserves to live. Insane will of life. Thanks for sharing this.
    Wouldn't make a difference, criminals will find a way to get guns regardless if their legal or not.

Part 1 just got taken down, what a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Hrmm. You know, the older I get, the more I realize that humans are really hard to kill.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_16822...o-kill_p2.html This

Rasputin says hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    I'm sure you'd be glad to be executed, because your son tried to kill somebody o.O

Edit: /irony off
    If my son killed somebody, none of my family would cheer on him doing it. What don't you understand?

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    It doesn't take more than two seconds of thought to realize that a person who is willing to murder a friend PROBABLY isn't going to be deterred from getting a gun just because it's against the law to have one. The only thing gun control does it get guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Guy was shot with a shotgun. Not that I'm really up on all other countries laws, but pretty sure shotgun ownship is not very tightly controlled anywhere. I know Canada is pretty strict on handguns but rifles and shotguns are not, and in the US I think you can just walk into a store and walk out with a shotgun and I don't think they are personally registered.

Welcome to Detroit, come back soon

Seriously though: that dude is a tank! Makes me proud to be from that area (as well as ashamed because of his friend)