Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Don't hold me to it, but I believe No'Kaled in MH and Morchok in OH is the best DPS setup.
    Correct.
    If you manage to pick up one Heroic HoM it still goes in the off-hand.
    If you pick up two Heroic HoMs then equip both of them.

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if it would be better for me to use 2-set t12 and 2-set t13, before I get HC T13 pants?
    I got the tier 12 HC pants in my bags..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athel/advanced

Thanks in advance,
    Celathel

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got a heroic hand of morchok today and a 403 souldrinker. Hom in MH? or OH?

I have never seriously played fury but we are on heroic spine atm and need to push a lttle more damage on the tendons, I play arms with normal Gurth and I am simply wondering if SMF with 2x Souldrinker would be a viable option for higher Tendon burst?

^ not really, the life drain isn't very bursty and subject to RNG. If you're going to do SMF, you need double Morchok maces.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Deleted
    nice one. thx

15+ Year Old Account
    does smf need that crazy high 17-19% hit that tg does due to the new 2set or would.. 15.5 float

So, this will probably make me look like an idiot. Blame the fact that I overthink things.

Situation comes up alot that everything else is unavailable, but bloodthirst is say, halfway through it's cooldown, maybe more. At this moment, slam or raging blow becomes available. In that moment, do I wait for bloodthirst to refresh, or use raging blow/slam?

Wait for Bloodthirst.

The only time when it would be ok to Slam in that situation is if you don't have the rage for a BT or if CS is up and you can couple the Slam with a HS while under 35 Rage.

Other than that, the only thing its ok to delay BT for is CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    does smf need that crazy high 17-19% hit that tg does due to the new 2set or would.. 15.5 float
    TG only needs that high of hit for Gurth, not for the 2 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Other than that, the only thing its ok to delay BT for is CS.
    since when?
    im pretty sure they made clear BT>CS

15+ Year Old Account
    It all comes down to individual cases, in general you don't want to delay BT but there are times where you're better off doing it.
    The main question to ask yourself is: "How much am I delaying BT, EXACTLY?". If the answer is going to 0.1 second then you're
    going to want to push something else. If the answer is 1 second you probably won't want to.
    There's also the question of what you have available that you can delay BT with, there's a huge difference between delaying it
    for a CS and delaying it for an RB. Because of all this it becomes a very difficult question to answer but in general you do not
    want to delay BT.

Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    im pretty sure they made clear BT>CS
    Yes, BT is more important.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got my heroic tier shoulders yesterday and with the new stat prio are they better than 403 back breakers for tg?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    I got my heroic tier shoulders yesterday and with the new stat prio are they better than 403 back breakers for tg?
    Yes, they are better.
    The only thing normal backbreaker has over heroic tier shoulders is mastery which is pretty much the dump stat anyway.

Deleted
    Would be awesome if this could be updated for MoP pretty soon