MMO-Champion forums make me depressed,angry,hate life.

I don't even know what I come to these forums anymore. Since as of lately there has big INSANE amounts of WoW hate being thrown around here, so much RAGE, so much ANGER, so much BITTERNESS. There's always been WoW hate, but not in this magnitude, especially on this website.

The only peace of mind I get from this all is that the fact is there's only a few thousand active posters on this website, that's a few thousand pissed off costumers out of 10+ million players. It's funny because when I read all the sob-stories and nostalgia stories and all the hate towards WoW...sometimes it actually tricks my mind into thinking I don't like WoW. When I actually still really enjoy the game. But when I read these forums...it's weird...it makes me hate WoW and wish I was never apart of it...but then when I am off mmo-champion...I forget about all the hate and go back to enjoying the game.

It's amazing what reading so many peoples opinions can do to your mind. Especially with such emotion that's put into the posting here. If I read too much complaining here it actually makes me believe what they're saying is true...I guess that saying of if someone tells you something enough you'll start to believe it yourself...even if deep down you know it's complete bullshit.

Then don't visit it? I don't know what to say, these forums are much better than any other that I can find. I mean, really, have you visited others?

And, really, you'll find this everywhere. Welcome to the human race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haters gonna hate...but that doesn't stop them from hanging around the forums trolling all day now does it...

You know exactly what you need to do.

Deleted
    wowhead is much better
    mmo-c is full of fags and kids, excluding me

User was infracted for this post

Unless you're being paid to be on these forums, then there is no reason to be here if it just makes you angry. No one is stopping you from leaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no real point of this thread if it's just to spread hate.