Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The voice acting thing blew me away. I asked in chat "how long does voice acting thing last". And they told me the entire game was like that. Mind = blown. Seriously it's so superior to quest text, I'm buying this game.

How did you not know it was a fully voiced mmo...its one of its main selling points lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Customizing your companions was a nice touch in my case. But geez, there are so many things mentioned in the thread I don't even know what to say. Pardon me while I go stop drooling.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    AI on mob groups. The melee will charge you, the ranged will roll for cover in seperate places. It won't just be an aoe kill spree.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Weapon choreography. It's sooo cool
    This rocks. Also the fact that characters turn their torso and head when you have stuff targeted.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Gear that compliments the look of each individual class instead of only having looks based on armor types or tier.

Deleted
    The music <3 and companion characters. Also the general "look" of the main cities - gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by swtorextreme View Post
    The music <3 and companion characters. Also the general "look" of the main cities - gorgeous!
    Someone's been watching the alter site recently

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 10:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Gear that compliments the look of each individual class instead of only having looks based on armor types or tier.
    As for this; I wouldn't be so quick to say that (although you're in beta and I'm not, so who am I to make that conclusion). I want to wait for the first actual tier progression that they add post-launch and see how different it looks while still looking like it fits the class.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    The rommance thingy I find it very cool feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not in beta. But that is something they've stressed many times they have a huge number of armor designs with the goal of making each class look unique and iconic.

I just hope it has some of the things from WoW. You know linking gear, a dressup room, lots of dances, a who list, stuff like that. I try out other MMOs and I hate that stuff like that isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    I just hope it has some of the things from WoW. You know linking gear, a dressup room, lots of dances, a who list, stuff like that. I try out other MMOs and I hate that stuff like that isn't there.
    Think there's only 1 or 2 dances for all the races/classes/genders right now

Sorry if that breaks the NDA, but that information seems pretty trivial.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been in the beta so I don't really know the little details, but for me it's the sound and visual style. Even if it's cartoonish (like WoW you might say) it looks and sounds very good. I already know that I will probably find myself just staring at the enviroments and listening to the music a lot in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    -The fact that this is a sci-fi MMO. I'm completely burned out of the medieval fantasy genre.

-All the Bounty Hunter gadgets and tricks. I love how they captured the feel of a mercenary class that scraps things together.

-The Star Wars universe. Truly one of the best licenses ever. Even the music feels epic after 30 years.

I absolutely love how every class has a very class-specific out-of-combat recovery ability. Inquisitors do the Darth Maul walk, Agents interact with an intelligence probe, Jedi Knights do the Qui-Gon kneel-and-meditate, Troopers do jam checks on their weapons...

It currently needs a lot of work in-game, but god damn the on-rails space combat is better than Fishing, Cooking, First Aid, and Archaeology combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Customizing your companions was a nice touch in my case. But geez, there are so many things mentioned in the thread I don't even know what to say. Pardon me while I go stop drooling.
    Customization is somewhat in the game at the moment. I believe they want to make an entire re-customization of companions, but don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by swtorextreme View Post
    The "look" of the cities are indeed extraordinary. You see them and your jaw drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I absolutely love how every class has a very class-specific out-of-combat recovery ability. Inquisitors do the Darth Maul walk, Agents interact with an intelligence probe, Jedi Knights do the Qui-Gon kneel-and-meditate, Troopers do jam checks on their weapons...

It currently needs a lot of work in-game, but god damn the on-rails space combat is better than Fishing, Cooking, First Aid, and Archaeology combined.
    On rails space flight is a mini game in the game. I like how they focused on the ground and story other then running around grinding 20 spacecraft kills.

Deleted
    Someone's been watching the alter site recently
    Maybe i'm in the BETA or my fiancée is ? aha

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Think there's only 1 or 2 dances for all the races/classes/genders right now

Sorry if that breaks the NDA, but that information seems pretty trivial.
    Yeah think its just 2 a male and female one

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is the music in game like from the movies and kotor games?

Or does the new music fit the epic star wars feel?

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtFox View Post
    Is the music in game like from the movies and kotor games?

Or does the new music fit the epic star wars feel?
    They use the score from the movies, from KotOR 1 and 2, and they have new music as well.