Poll: The Race

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Way of the Warrior-Race

Yes its another one of these threads, So I pretty much came down to two races for my warrior...I guess, Orc and Tauren! Not for the racials or anything like that but for the feel and look of the model/character! So please help me with this, please give me reasons why or just vote above you choose
    -----
    Also Still wondering about undead,but I'm not sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    i say tauren because they are large and look more badass!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehhuntard View Post
    i say tauren because they are large and look more badass!!
    But maybe...Just maybe there to large =D I'm leaning towards tauren alot just because a peaceful warrior sounds badass

Orc fits a warrior more since they go apeshit. taurens are still badass though
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends on the beard. As being a warrior, your strength comes from your beard! No your axe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    Orc fits a warrior more since they go apeshit. taurens are still badass though
    Yeah I know its tough! I'm like on the edge

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    It all depends on the beard. As being a warrior, your strength comes from your beard! No your axe!
    Why you no make Chuck Norris
    Joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Orc... mine is a tauren and as big as taurens look orc's shoulders look bigger which imo gives them a big feel. I also like most of the orc animations better myself ... as for undead im a fan but not in plate nor how they hold a 2h....

super cow stomp ftw, good for tiny interrups
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is orc, but I'd prefer Tauren.
    After playing orc for so long, I got really bored of it's animations.
    Taurens look cool, the only minus for me is their run animation, it is too slow, imho ((.

Deleted
    Gnome, and you know it.

Deleted
    My DK is a Tauren and really, I don't like the way they move, they really feel kinda slow (especially on a 100% Kodo, I've the feeling being on a 60% one).
    My Main (Warrior) is an Orc and really, he's badass !!

Initially my Warrior was the all black Tauren Bull cause it just looks badass, but once I joined a real raiding guild I switched to Orc for the racials. Pure look though, Tauren is better to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Gnome, and you know it.
    Not even a option but I did think about that because of this video

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLEXBAUGH View Post
    Initially my Warrior was the all black Tauren Bull cause it just looks badass, but once I joined a real raiding guild I switched to Orc for the racials. Pure look though, Tauren is better to me.
    Yeah taurens are badass but every time I try to level a tauren druid I get sick of it past level 10 =D

None.

Go goblin, I swear to god the alliance can't see you. As a tauren you WILL be target #1. Go goblin, hack ankles, profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you pick for yourself, in the end you will be playing the character...

Tauren because they look wicked with Bulwark of Azzinoth, and tons of plate armor
    Orcs have really nice animations and look great aswell.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    None.

Go goblin, I swear to god the alliance can't see you. As a tauren you WILL be target #1. Go goblin, hack ankles, profit.
    Okay for one stupidest thing I heard, it doesn't matter how big you are it matters how skilled you are

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 07:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warhead0 View Post
    Why don't you pick for yourself, in the end you will be playing the character...
    Because I'm not good at decisions =D And these are the two i came to, so I need some help...Problem?

Quote Originally Posted by warhead0 View Post
    i really hate this kind of worthless comments and wonder why some posters try to post bs like this and hope to look smart(ass).

noone is picking the char's race. the poll is just to help him decide with what we think of those races. stop being worthless.

tauren have better animations but i could never see them badass. they are all cuddly puffy same creatures. orcs have almost no animation with dualwield and their combat stance looks ridiculous but still my vote goes for orc.

If either race had the Bruce Campbell chin, I'd faction/sex change my warrior. Cause we all know the Power of the Chin!!!!

Deleted
    Once I realized that my Tauren Warrior only had three ugly Fingers and walks slow motion style, I could not play him any longer.

Orc all the way.