Was there a nerf to archaeology's keystone finds?

i just got bck to wow aft a few mth's break, so is thr a nerf or bug to archaeology's keystone finds? becus i have been digging for 2 days and i haven't gotten any keystones at all (i'm mainly digging sites in kalimdor). if thr was totally no chnges to archaeology, thn my luck is rly bad xD

anw, any reply wld be appreciated!

Was that..? are they.. words? I can't understand that nonsense however I may get the drift.

If you're asking if they has been a nerf to keystone droprates, my answer is I don't know however yes I have seen a significant decline in there apperence.

Mooni

Lecturing someone on spelling and grammar is bad when you don't have perfect grammar/spelling either. You forgot to capitalize a few things, and spelled appearance wrong. On top of that, not everyone's native language is English. Don't judge people who don't speak perfect English, it was more than legible.

As for the topic at hand, no, the keystone drop rate was not nerfed. The only keystone change came in 4.2, in which the Bountiful Bags guild perk was giving extra keystones when it wasn't supposed to. However, that only removed the EXTRA keystones, not the initial keystones.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes, there was a kind of nerf, the guild perk thing that affected gathering profesions, also affected archaeology at a point - that was changed.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Lecturing someone on spelling and grammar is bad when you don't have perfect grammar/spelling either. You forgot to capitalize a few things, and spelled appearance wrong. On top of that, not everyone's native language is English. Don't judge people who don't speak perfect English, it was more than legible.
    Mi aplgies, bt i nev sid i hd prfct grmer, fr frm et as u cn c. soz if i ofeded u.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonicoff View Post
    Mi aplgies, bt i nev sid i hd prfct grmer, fr frm et as u cn c. soz if i ofeded u.
    You quoted the wrong guy. Myzou was the one defending you.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

As for the topic at hand, no, the keystone drop rate was not nerfed. The only keystone change came in 4.2, in which the Bountiful Bags guild perk was giving extra keystones when it wasn't supposed to. However, that only removed the EXTRA keystones, not the initial keystones.
    thks for sticking up for me xD bt just to clarify, it's nt tht i don't knw the spellings to the wrds, it's just tht i prefer the shorter versions (usually i just remove the vowels frm the wrds, if you can see pattern). it's just like abbreviations being made simply becus the term is too long. it's the same reason i do this, just tht they are the mini versions call me lazy cus i rly am xD

bck to topic: hmm thn rng is rly at wrk, huh? bfr, i used to get maybe 1 keystone per 3 digsites? bt now it's a much different equation ):

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL

I was the one taking the piss, I think I'm the douchbag in this thread, sorry for derailing it, sorry for everything.

Back on track, keystones! There has been a lot of people saying there has been a stealth nerf to droprate but no such reply from blizz. I'd go with yes, it has changed, but obviously I can't confirm jack.

Mooni

Actually no... Myzou defended LIRYND against Moonicoffs attempt to make fun of his grammar and spelling. Now Moonicoff was just playing dumb. Obviously his grammar and spelling is a lot better than in the post you qouted now (in his first post in this thread it's not perfect, but still better than this)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lirynd View Post
    thks for sticking up for me xD bt just to clarify, it's nt tht i don't knw the spellings to the wrds, it's just tht i prefer the shorter versions (usually i just remove the vowels frm the wrds, if you can see pattern). it's just like abbreviations being made simply becus the term is too long. it's the same reason i do this, just tht they are the mini versions call me lazy cus i rly am xD

bck to topic: hmm thn rng is rly at wrk, huh? bfr, i used to get maybe 1 keystone per 3 digsites? bt now it's a much different equation ):

LOLOLOLOLOL
    So you make the small words smaller and keep the big ones as they are? Interesting
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonicoff View Post
    I was the one taking the piss, I think I'm the douchbag in this thread, sorry for derailing it, sorry for everything.

Back on track, keystones! There has been a lot of people saying there has been a stealth nerf to droprate but no such reply from blizz. I'd go with yes, it has changed, but obviously I can't confirm jack.

Mooni
    no prob, i wasn't offended anw i knw tht some ppl cannot stand incorrect spelling, much like i cannot stand ppl when they confuse than with then. (:

anw, i guess wht you said is possible. may be a coding fault on blizz's part too. i think we'll just have to see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    Actually no... Myzou defended LIRYND against Moonicoffs attempt to make fun of his grammar and spelling. Now Moonicoff was just playing dumb. Obviously his grammar and spelling is a lot better than in the post you qouted now (in his first post in this thread it's not perfect, but still better than this)...
    actually erto is just being sarcastic. he knws tht myzou is defending me (:

Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    So you make the small words smaller and keep the big ones as they are? Interesting
    i'd like to shorten them too, bt a lot more ppl won't be able to understand wht i'm saying, so i don't do tht

p.s. if anyone is offended whn i don't capitalize the 1st letter of your name, just tell me and i will start doing it LOL laziness ftw