Poll: What else would you like to see in this thread?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Same with mine although marginal, I'd imagine that difference will become more pronounced next tier.[COLOR="red"]
    Ah, the difference is pretty huge in my current gear.

1.81 for Mastery, 1.61 for hit.

Deleted
    Haven't thought about this but wouldn't a bonus which lowers rage consumption not reduce the benefit of rage producing stats rather than increase it?
    If you want to stay at the same level of heroic strike usage, then yes, but I think he's trying to point out the higher utility of hit thus higher breakdowns percentage of Heroic Strike

Quote Originally Posted by Sherea View Post
    If you want to stay at the same level of heroic strike usage, then yes, but I think he's trying to point out the higher utility of hit thus higher breakdowns percentage of Heroic Strike
    This.

I can picture scenario in which we can easily squeeze 3-4 HS during CS on many occasions with enough hit. Then again, it's my assumption and we'll see how it looks when our patchnotes are up.

Deleted
    Welcome to find flaws/improvements, list will be updated as soon as new items are available and/or finished

Well, maybe the chest isn't the best off piece anyway, but shoulders are? Strangely they're Deathwing drop? I thought deathwing only dropped weapons
    Horrific Pauldrons
    I know you didnt include horrific gear, but just throwing it out here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Well, maybe the chest isn't the best off piece anyway, but shoulders are? Strangely they're Deathwing drop? I thought deathwing only dropped weapons
    Horrific Pauldrons
    I know you didnt include horrific gear, but just throwing it out here
    Yea you're right, first time I saw this item (I didn't include unfinished Horrific's). Strenght bonus vs t13 set is bigger than for chest, same for secondary stats + expertise management is alot making is alot easier with t13 chest

Deleted
    I'll be trying to add new DPR stats and Fury dps breakdowns so if anyone on PTR would like to help out by sending log parses with a properly played rotation, would be awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be trying to add new DPR stats and Fury dps breakdowns so if anyone on PTR would like to help out by sending log parses with a properly played rotation, would be awesome
    I'll wait until the warrior changes are out and send my logs to you then. I'm in pretty much full BiS so the numbers should be accurate and good to compare against.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

i noticed you happened to use rare-quality gems for the sockets. in 4.3 epic gems will be available to players. epic gem information has been released already too, right? i know it may be a bit pedantic, but for the best in slot list, you may wish to use epic-quality gems over the rare-quality ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkashi View Post
    i noticed you happened to use rare-quality gems for the sockets. in 4.3 epic gems will be available to players. epic gem information has been released already too, right? i know it may be a bit pedantic, but for the best in slot list, you may wish to use epic-quality gems over the rare-quality ones.
    Will be adding those in once everything is confirmed and blue posted around gems

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I'll wait until the warrior changes are out and send my logs to you then. I'm in pretty much full BiS so the numbers should be accurate and good to compare against.
    Sounds good, appreciated

Deleted
    Added epic Red gems, more later

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were a "BiS" list, would you not want another Heroic Sulfuras in the offhand? (Considering all this gear is a BiS Normal list currently, 397)

Deleted
    There'll be a Heroic version of that axe, just can't update it yet as there's no Hc PTR versions. Other gear will be updated to Heroic aswell when I can

Deleted
    The following is/will be an all round guideline on how to get into 4.3 Raids as TGFury and more than just a BiS item list. I'd like to get the better group of MMO active warriors directed here to get my hands on some live parses and analysis from other players. Doing so will give every warrior playing person a good and in depth idea about Dragon Soul and everything that comes with that into this one post. WOL parses or others can be send to me in a PM on MMO or on Outland EU - Sherea. Other ideas etc are also appreciated if relevant. Thanks

(Added new sections) (Get on PTR Sinnermighty, EU not working :S)

Would be ace to get this stickied btw, worth it once everything completes :>

I know I might sound like a noob here but what does BiS mean, thanks

Deleted
    Best in Slot :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Will have to see how much hit weights through after a certain value but going heavy mastery is certainly a viable option, even more than it is now
    Yup. With the value of mastery changed (changing?) on the PTR from 2 points back to its normal 8? it will go from 11 to 44 base... so mastery may be good. Will be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    Yup. With the value of mastery changed (changing?) on the PTR from 2 points back to its normal 8? it will go from 11 to 44 base... so mastery may be good. Will be interesting.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Misinformation = Great -.-

The base mastery is not changing. However the mastery SEP & DPS value will increase in Tier 13 and overtake Hit with or without the **DATAMINED​** change.

The following is/will be an all round guideline on how to get into 4.3 Raids as TGFury and more than just a BiS item list. I'd like to get the better group of MMO active warriors directed here to get my hands on some live parses and analysis from other players. Doing so will give every warrior playing person a good and in depth idea about Dragon Soul and everything that comes with that into this one post. WOL parses or others can be send to me in a PM on MMO or on Outland EU - Sherea. Other ideas etc are also appreciated if relevant. Thanks

(Added new sections) (Get on PTR Sinnermighty, EU not working :S)

Would be ace to get this stickied btw, worth it once everything completes :>
    I'll try to go on the PTR tonight and set up some logs on the dummy self-buffed. Though I have always hated dummy tests

My PTR toon is not as updated as my live; and my PTR Character copy is locked out currently soo I'll gotta make do with what I got. (Missing 397 Vessel vs 384 is all I think)
    Last edited by Sinnermighty; 2011-10-17 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Not dummies obv, preferably during Blizz announced boss tests

Looks good, I'll keep an eye for an updated list.