MOP Warrior vanish?

Have warriors been given a vanish for MOP? I got into a pvp fight with a human warrior and he kept vanishing and reappearing on me. Kinda like how a rogues Killing Spree works.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-07-06 at 08:09 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have been a Night Elf using Shadowmeld (I think its called), there break combat/stealth racial
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Sorry I forgot to put it was a Human Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a proc that turned the character semi-transparent in Cata. I remember it because I used to use it at one point on my warrior, I forgot what item or enchant performed that action though.

Deleted
    well, couldnt it be the crossrealm phasing in front of SW that caused it?

i've seen video's from people suffering from the same.

Either was like lag issue or perHAPS hacking. at least thats what it sounds like

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    There was a proc that turned the character semi-transparent in Cata. I remember it because I used to use it at one point on my warrior, I forgot what item or enchant performed that action though.
    Wasn't that. He would vanish completely from sight. From targeting, his nameplate even vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive View Post
    well, couldnt it be the crossrealm phasing in front of SW that caused it?

i've seen video's from people suffering from the same.
    I was near the Shado Pan Garrison doing the dailies. The only thing I could think it could be was the npc that stealths you. But she has never stealthed me like that, he was vanishing constantly during the fight, and not randomly. He was also moving twice as fast as I was, and when I would get him low, he would vanish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    He was also moving twice as fast as I was, and when I would get him low, he would vanish.
    Sounds like speedhack and macrohack, first makes it extremely hard for you to hit him, 2nd causes input delay causing extreme lag.
    But unsure tbh

Did it look like a rogue with killing spree up? If so, probably a speed hack. Makes it nearly impossible to target or hit them.

Its cross realm zone testing, you were probably dueling on the border of the phase zone and they kept on phasing in and out.

ROFL, Ohai. I remember you. This is Martran.

And no, there was no hacking involved. You can pick 1 of 2 shado-pan companions to assist you for the dailies in the area. One is a hunter (which sucks anyways since it always pulls 5 more mobs then feign deaths and agros onto you), and the other is a rogue which spreads stealth, but the stealth spreading is glitched. Apparently she won't engage pvp combat, so when you hit someone pvp flagged, it knocks you out of stealth, but then her aura immediately puts you back into stealth. You were doing the same thing (kept disappearing and reappearing), as well as another guy before I saw you.

And yes, I took advantage of the bug to get away safely since tank monk absorb and self heal is ridiculously overpowered atm.