Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The soldier was very lucky. I was hit back in Apr2011...clearly I lived as well. Keep all the military service members that are still over there in your thoughts and prayers. Let's get em back here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Yeah you see, the general public does not need videos like this "Leaked" out.
    I think there's a fine line between what should and what should not be leaked. This video, I would say sure, maybe firefights and definitely the EOD videos, but, for example, the video of the chopper that killed 5-6 people and shot up a van wasn't something that should be seen.

I know a lot of people who comment on this stuff like its easy peasy over there and the soldiers just spend their day playing cards, and we all know there are a lot of people who talk shit about soldiers. I think showing these videos is a good thing to get people to realize that... these soldiers are actually risking life and limb. I think showing the more graphic videos of families and civilians and soldiers being killed should not.

That and the EOD videos are freaking awesome.

It's amazing what those guys go through to keep us safe...

Deleted
    the guy talking into the radio sounds so young. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    He was a lucky swine to come out intact.
    did you just call that soldier a pig? not cool.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread's all over the place, and none of those places are constructive. Closing.