< Electronic Stereophonic >

Hey guys, just thought i would link my latest WoW Vid because i am pretty proud of it.. its not meant to be pro or godlike or a swag show-off vid, its just meant to be entertaining and fun.

Iv had a lot of good feedback on it, and i really hope you guys do enjoy it and if you have any good feedback or comments please let me know because i need the motivation to be able to make more interesting Vids.

Its fairly short, because i know people get bored easy especially if they are not interested, its kind of a PvP vid, but as i said not a show-off vid, its more of an alternative PvP entertainment.

If you like the music or the video it-self or have any questions then please let me know and i will get back to you ASAP! Let me know what you think of the music also, i think its a pretty suitable song for the video =)

Remember guys, don't hate... Celebrate! Show your support!

Thanks people and Please ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCzpAdMSQJ8

I'm not quite sure where the mods sit on this sort of thing. I certainly wouldn't make it a habit but as a one off you might yet live.
    I couldn't be arsed to watch as, lets face it, there's a lot of "imba PVP with good music" video's out there by wannabe special snowflakes (sorry to sound mean but it's true).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    I'm not quite sure where the mods sit on this sort of thing. I certainly wouldn't make it a habit but as a one off you might yet live.
    I couldn't be arsed to watch as, lets face it, there's a lot of "imba PVP with good music" video's out there by wannabe special snowflakes (sorry to sound mean but it's true).
    First of all a moderator asked me to post this here, secondly the vid isn't meant to be imba its meant to be different and at least a little entertaining. Most people very much like the music choice also.
    [sorry to sound annoyed]

Loved it. I also pressed Like and i Subscribed xD
    Keep MMO about Warcraft!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great overall video, this is the first one that I've seen where it was just knocking people off the edge. When you knocked off the person on the rocket mount with a passanger i LOL'd! The music was alright, it went good with the video but its not really something I would put on my ipod. Overall I really liked it!

Deleted
    Really well made video Couldnt stop laughing when you thunderstormed the rocket mounted person lol XD Especially when they thought they were safe and then fell even further haha

Lol thanks so much for your kind comments, that rocket drop shot was fantastic i still laugh at it now, they way it hits the edge and kinda sits there for a second like its safe... but then.... woooooo down it goes.

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Great overall video, this is the first one that I've seen where it was just knocking people off the edge. When you knocked off the person on the rocket mount with a passanger i LOL'd! The music was alright, it went good with the video but its not really something I would put on my ipod. Overall I really liked it!
    Thx for your comment, the music is Hardstyle which is a type of trance music, if your not a fan of electronic music then it probably isn't up your alley. Not sure where your from but its generally the Euro/Australian/Asian genre. xD

Stop spamming this video in as many subforums as you can. You've already had several threads you've started to advertise your Youtube channel and this video locked and had the link edited out, so why do you think it's okay to continue to post them?

Not sure what buisness it is of yours..
    Keep MMO about Warcraft!

i lolled. so hard. thumbs up mate u deserve it

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't spam advertisements for your video.