[TV Series] House MD Season 8, finally!

So, watched the first episode of season 8 the other day. I really missed the series, so glad it's back on TV screen

How did you like the first episode of new season? I think it was great. Change of environment is nice. I think the mental hospital episode was one of the best, prison is really fun too

I hope they can make it work even though Lisa Edelstein left. That female doctor at the prison seems like an interesting character.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Deleted
    Funny thing about house, Everyone one I know who isn't from the UK thinks this is one of the best TV shows ever made, Its Huge in the US I thinks its one of their biggest show, Correct me if I'm wrong..

Its just never really happen here maybe because Hugh Laurie is just to familiar to us

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, indeed. I waited for quite some time for this, and the first episode of this new season did not disappoint. I really liked it, and will definately see the rest of it!

Deleted
    Loved it. So stoked for the rest of the series. It's gonna be so awesome.

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Funny thing about house, Everyone one I know who isn't from the UK thinks this is one of the best TV shows ever made, Its Huge in the US I thinks its one of their biggest show, Correct me if I'm wrong..

Its just never really happen here maybe because Hugh Laurie is just to familiar to us
    In France it's fucking massive. Most people I know from England love it too. Also I'd have thought that people love Hugh in Britain (what with Blackadder and all)

!SPOILERS!

2nd episode is out now, and.. it's not that great :| Don't really like the new asian girl much, and the foreman vs house and house vs wilson are getting kinda old..

Also wish Lisa was back. Next episode House is probably going to try convince taub, chase and 13teen to come back, if it is, the series are getting really repetitive at this point. He should've stayed longer in prison :S

I thought the second episode was pretty good. If Lisa was back it would have just been House vs Lisa instead of House vs Foreman. Would have been the same thing really.
    As far as his team goes.. Of course 13 will be back.. she's one of the biggest rising stars. The asian girl i kinda liked.. she was like that one girl last season that was gonna apprentice under house but declined it. Shes different. And i definitely hope the woman from prison comes and joins his team.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    The Asian girl has the potential to be an amazing character, I hope she stays around awhile. She has some dark secrets I bet, and she has some very good comic timing.

I really dig the show, and I am torn about cuddy being gone. On one hand i never really cared for her, on the other hand she was fun to watch play off of.

Wilson punching house in the mouth was pretty funny, and asking him if he wanted to go out for dinner right after, was damn funny.

Yeah, the show is getting a bit old, but it's been running for awhile, I'm sure they will do some cool shit this season. I hope at least.

To my understanding, the team is going to come back (13, Chase, Taub), but 13 is going to leave probably pretty quickly (she's supposed to be leaving 'mid-season'). The woman from the prison and the new asian girl are sticking around for the season - I'm not sure what their roles will be, but I imagine one or both of them will become permanent members of the team.

The first episode was kinda cool, I wonder where they're gonna go with it, and how it's gonna end.

yeah 13 is gonna succumb to her disease in this season

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    The Asian girl has the potential to be an amazing character, I hope she stays around awhile.
    She seems to be a good foil to House, and provide some (cliche'd) insight that he's a big softy inside. McMasters was the previous doctor ? She really passed House's trial by fire with flying colors, and I hope this new teammate is similarly impressive.

House is a great show for having strong female character with character and intelligence.

i had a looong break of house m.d. - really eager to start with the latest !

Its a great medical television drama series. Its hit and most famous show in US. I am just a big fan of this show. I watch this show online on Otavo.tv.