A couple PSAs to lowbie Twisted Treeline players

I'm only 15, to get that out of the way. No biggie, we're people too. I play Twisted Treeline exclusively. Why? I like it. Enough of that.

Here's a couple pointers, so you won't get raged on by sensible human beings:

1) Stop trying to gank bottom. Especially if your team is a bunch of support characters, and they have a team entirely composed of strong fighters. I've won 53 games, played maybe 70, and every single time they want to gank. It's worked thrice. Three times we've pushed them back and maybe killed one. The cost is a delayed start, because now we're all low on health and mana. Stop it. Seriously. You're bad.

2) Stop talking in /all without something to say. /all Good luck all! or /all Nice gank, you got me!. Acceptable. /all lol run stupid, /all u suck noob, /all HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, are not acceptable. Shut the hell up.

3) Dragon shouldn't be killed the first time at 10 minutes into the match, after the other team is already fed. Get him early. Same with the lizard, he is easily killed at 8 for even support classes.

4) Stop waiting for someone to call MIA before you back off. You have a minimap. If it's got no enemies on it, back off. They're about to kill you.

5) Use wards, instead of complaining nobody was there to protect you. Wards exist, and may even get you a kill.

There's more, but that should help.

TT is way to imbalanced. Have a tryn on your team and faceroll

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    That'd be true if all Tryns were good. As it stands, without proper support or knowledge, I can eat Tryn up as Urgot. It is imbalanced, but the fact that I've won...most games, means it's possible to do fine. Doesn't matter if anything changes at 30 (if it was all Tryn nobody would play it), it's happening now, so I'm fine with that. I think I've had a Tryn on my team four times, maybe.

Deleted
    4/5 apply to Summoners Rift as well :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Grab Exhaust.

Congrats, you just neutered Trynd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    That'd be true if all Tryns were good.
    You don't have to be good with Tryn, you just need to stay alive for the most part (not hard) and make the game last 20ish+ minutes. Around that point, Tryn will just walk around and obliterate pugs that don't know how to really deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You don't have to be good with Tryn, you just need to stay alive for the most part (not hard) and make the game last 20ish+ minutes. Around that point, Tryn will just walk around and obliterate pugs that don't know how to really deal with him.
    i completely agree *evil laughter*
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI