Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillize View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem as you, and haven't found a way to fix it yet either. One thing that did make it better for me was disabling Auctioneer and all its assets, and setting Skada to only save the 3 most recent fights instead of 10. This is not a proper fix, but it does decrease the 'lag' a bit.
    I'll keep an eye on this topic for a solution
    I will be testing tonight.

As a note, I have completely disabled recount and don't use Auctioneer.

Deleted
    sounds simmilar to my lags... try to turn of tht "fat network stiff thing" in options->network... worked for me

i highly recoment to uncheck the box that is there

im to 80% sure thats the problem
    Last edited by mmocb0b130a6cd; 2011-10-10 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted
    too low bandwidth or wlan?

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    You are right. Ido not think you are being helpful. You did not tell him you solved the problem. I gave a probable diagnosis... He validated it by looking up his settings.

You stated that you have a similar problem, and why you did yogic it did not really work.

I am fruit to understand what point you are trying to make... But I do not believe you know either.
    Changing my power settings did not stop the problem from occurring.

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 01:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    This sounds more like the world connection being severed, this can happen a couple of different ways 1 could be too much energy consumption through raw data id doubt this myself tho. Now overloading your bandwidth could do this as well what kind of internet is it happening on does this happen around the same time each night? In some cases it has been reported staying connected 1-5+ mins like this before you get the disconnect notice from the game.

Checking back you said your on cable internet which is shared amongst a anyone in your node. So if 10-20 or your neighboors are watching some good streaming skin flicks and 10-20 are on youtube or gaming etc the bandwidth is all shared. So timeframe could play a part in this. Rag and Beth have alot of data being sent in and out so this could be an internet provider issue or an in house network issue. Try the power saving idea see how it fairs if it doesnt work check your modem especially if its wireless look for additional IP's etc.
    Other aspects of my network do not seem to be effected while this occurs. As I mentioned, I am able to receive chat messages and move my character and the server registers my movement.

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 02:09 AM ----------

Another thing I noticed is that during this lag I received a warning from DBM that I didn't have agro from a Molten Elemental right when they would have spawned, however I had lagged 2 seconds prior to the seeds even coming out.

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 04:22 AM ----------

I'm thinking this is more addon related the more I pay attention to when it happens. It will be hard to diagnose since it only happens and only really matters on an encounter that is actually hard to change out addons.

I am going to rebuild my UI after we're finished raiding tonight and see if that fixes it. I'm 95% sure it's addon related at this point.