Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    unless i can get a job, i'm also pretty screwed in this respect. i leave on vacation to Spain the 21st with my parents, but if i have a job by then, I think that's not an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in Community college and my final is on December 3rd. Lucky me :P

I think they chose a fine date to release it. It is during the holiday season and for many colleges it takes place AFTER finals (which is my case yay), not to mention high-schoolers will be out for break.

Just Jedi mind trick all your professors into not giving the final or make them think you already took it and got an A+. If that fails just threaten them with a light saber.

But for serious, that sucks that your doing finals that close to Christmas.

Yeah it does suck. It appears that I am in a fairly unique situation with these late finals, but what can I do? The release date isn't a big deal in all honesty. I really only need to study for like 2 finals. I just felt like asking to see if anyone was in the same boat as me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Just Jedi mind trick all your professors into not giving the final or make them think you already took it and got an A+. If that fails just threaten them with a light saber.

But for serious, that sucks that your doing finals that close to Christmas.
    ^^

PS. These posts did not contain much sarcasm, dispute my signature.