Thread: WoW errors

Deleted

WoW errors

Hello, since a few weeks ago i started to get wow errors while playing wow like once an hour or so, when i'm tabbed out it pops up a window that says something like Graphic Driver stopped responding, restarting now. I've updated my drivers to latest and i've tried the beta aswell, so does anyone know why this is happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    This used to happen if I tabbed while on a loading screen. I updated my drivers and everything worked fine.. I'd give Blizzard a call and see if they can help you troubleshoot it, they'll likely just tell you to reinstall though.

Deleted
    had a similar bug a few months ago, that started happening after a patch day. after they updated to a new patch it simply disappeared again.

Deleted
    "Have you tried deleting your WTF folder"?

Deleted
    So this isn't my graphic drivers failing or something then?

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 09:01 AM ----------

i have deleted WTF folder yes

99% sure it's the graphics drivers bugging out. Try removing the drivers completely and install newer (or one step older) version to see if the problem goes away.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    how do i remove a driver? can't find em ;D

Deleted
    just get the lates one from Nvidia or ATI, it should solve it self. less risk of you uninstalling the wrong driver

what is your system ?

Deleted
    I used to have this problem and it's horrible. In the end it was the memory sticks that did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeya View Post
    Hello, since a few weeks ago i started to get wow errors while playing wow like once an hour or so, when i'm tabbed out it pops up a window that says something like Graphic Driver stopped responding, restarting now. I've updated my drivers to latest and i've tried the beta aswell, so does anyone know why this is happening?
    Are you playing other games on that computer? Are you having trouble with them too after playing for a while?
    If BSOD start happing you can be sure WoW is fine, your graphics card is probably fubar.
    Definitely keep an eye on it, unless it's an incompatbility with your graphics card or some addon is causing trouble, it means the problem lies with your hardware (graphics card and memory are the most likely causes for wow errors)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?