Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgrablle View Post
    I believe the above one doesn't match the one below, can anyone explain the difference of these two posts to me?
    They're saying the same thing. My statement is expanding on what they said so that you can understand it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    I believe the above one doesn't match the one below, can anyone explain the difference of these two posts to me?
    There saying exactly the same thing? maybe the bottom exaggeration the 'AT LEAST' part but in essence both the same.

Apologies, I didn't realise that leaving "at least" out of that sentence would cause someone so much trouble. Duly noted!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Apologies, I didn't realise that leaving "at least" out of that sentence would cause someone so much trouble. Duly noted!
    Because you also left out that part, like the person below says ''might be able to'' I assumed you meant the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    More like they said they'd try make it so if you played GW1 on ultra, you might be able to do GW2 on low.

If it was GW1 medium settings, nobody would need a new P, and I'd be happy maxing it on my old laptop.

Deleted
    Can someone see how this might run?

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)

CPU:
    Intel i5 750 2.6 Ghz

GFX
    NVIDIA GeForce 315 512MB

Motherboard:
    No clue

RAM:
    4GB

PS. It ran Guild Wars on high about 50fps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComboMoose View Post
    Can someone see how this might run?
    With a limp on the right leg?

.. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I can run WoW on ultra, and I got my PC back in 2007. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to run GW2 at least somewhere between low and medium. Hell, I played Age of Conan on medium, so I'll be fine...hopefully.

If what they said at gamescom or wherever it was(cant remember), was true, then the computers they are playing it on have parts you cant even buy anymore because they are so outdated. It was in one of the videos but i cant remember which one.