kitty dps trinkets

I am starting to play my druid as a kitty off spec and having a hard time with trinkets. Any help would be amazing.

I have
    Coren's Coaster 365ilvl version
    Quicksilver alch stone
    unheeded warning
    left eye of rajh
    Darkmoon card : hurricane

Pick up Fluid Death (justice point vendor), and given those options I would probably end up using the Alchemist Stone reforged to mastery/haste with FD reforged similarly.

I am going to pick up FD....what about Uneeded Warning? I thought it was changed to be good for kitty?

Unheeded Warning used to be BiS for ferals because it increased weapon damage and most feral abilities scaled very well with weapon damage (swipe being 560% currently? lol)

It was changed to 1950 attack power in a recent hotfix and is no longer overpowered. The tooltips may need to be updated still.

Deleted
    After the latest nerf it's bad again. Because it was too OP for Kitties.

It isn't that bad, I just don't suggest using it because it could pose problems mid-fight and it is a random proc so it may or may not synchronize with our CDs (TF+Berserk).

By problems, I mean you will eventually encounter issues trying to refresh rip before it falls off (and maybe rake, not sure about that). APS from the raid rep vendor has the same issue but synchronizes very well with our CDs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoragar View Post
    Unheeded Warning used to be BiS for ferals because it increased weapon damage and most feral abilities scaled very well with weapon damage (swipe being 560% currently? lol)

It was changed to 1950 attack power in a recent hotfix and is no longer overpowered. The tooltips may need to be updated still.
    UW never affected swipe. But it used to be extremely good for shred and such.

About the new UW: On paper, AP is a really good stat for ferals; in practice however, 40% of the value of AP is from bleeds, and since you can't control when UW will proc, and the proc is only 10sec, it's quite likely you won't refresh your bleeds while the AP proc is up. That's why it's not recommended atm. Try to aim for FD from justice points, and RMF from the molten front.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-10 at 02:56 PM.