Thread: Body Type

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Body Type

So far we've seen up to 4 body types I believe. I've seen short, tall, fat, and buff. Dunno if there's any others and this should be safe to discuss. What body type that you've seen so far will you pick?

For me it goes as such:

Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior: Tall
    Jedi Consular/Sith Inquisitor: Tall
    Trooper/Bounty Hunter: Buff
    Smuggler/Imperial Agent: Short or Tall

From the types you've seen, which will you pick for your class?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

JK/SW: Hot Girl
    JC/SI: Hot Girl
    Trooper/BH: Hot Girl
    Smuggler/IA: Hot Girl.

That was hard .

In all seriousness I've never thought about this question before.

i'm always a fan of the medium build. the smallest build always looks anorexic, and the biggest build always look like they are either going nuts with the steroids or have gained a ton of weight.
    so ya medium build for all my characters.

EDIT: although! i would love a HUGE chiss IA for the lols.

Most of my people, I'd want them to be skinny and tall, the buff models from what I've seen in pics just seem to fat or top heavy with skinny legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll definatly make a fatty with the same name I have here on MMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

BH: fat
    IA: fat
    SI/Consular: Ever seen a fat female Twi'lek?

From what I've seen the "fat" females do not look all that fat.

I'll most likely have a tall Jedi Knight. Not sure what else I'll do.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about height, but my sit warrior/inquisitor will be fat or buff for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    BH: fat
    IA: fat
    SI/Consular: Ever seen a fat female Twi'lek?
    yup, its ether a fat women cosplaying or

a Twi'lek in a mermaid costume so fat when you see them they actually look like a Hutt

j/k XP
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

I will probably always choose tall and only sometimes short.

I wouldn't play buff because it is typically unbelieveable rediculously macho meathead idiot and I would have no respect for my own character. I probably wouldn't ever choose fat unless I was making a joke character because again, it would be hard to respect a fat character.

If short is like only "less then average" short then I would probably choose that sometimes if the character is not stubby especially if the tall character is oddly lanky.

Basically if there is an "average" or "regular" type I would choose that and just do facial features to my liking.

My jedi knight will be buff if the model isn't TOO buff. So he can be a Gentle Giant. With a lightsaber.

10+ Year Old Account
    A body designed around moderation. I'm a JS so I'll be built like a lightsaber swinging swordsman.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I was to make a Jedi Guardian for tanking purposes I would definately have to go the heavyset dark skinned islander type.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Does anyone know of some pictures of the different body types of human females?

female types
    Asian
    American
    WNBA
    Latin/Italian

There is literally no difference in the female types other than slight height differences, Junktotrunk ratio, and bra size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat male Twi'lek look awesome!

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

I'm probably going buff on my commando, that cannon has to be heavy, ya know? It may change when I get a chance to play with the character creation and the buff type looks silly, if I'm not mistaken though, the trooper in the Taral V video had the buff body, and he looked awesome, when I saw and heard him talk was the moment I decided to be a commando.

All my toons.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

All my toons.
    oooooo a hutt! are they new?