Deleted

fury pvp question

is fury okay to use in like random bg's just for fun if so what stats do i need and which is better tg or smf?

I prefere SMF for pvp , but then again it all up to you ,

Just use whatever best weapon you have and test them both!

The difficult part in an argument is not to defend one’s opinion, but rather to know it.
    - Andre Maurois 1957.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was fury, I went SMF just for the fact SMF have more speed thus faster rage regeneration.
    But yes, fury can be fun in BGs, just for shits and giggles.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deleted
    Primarily a question of preference really. I liked TG over SMF when I was doing fury in BGs but even in randoms you'll run into a lot of people who know how to counter you pretty easily, and even if you don't, if the guy is a close to zero resilience it is difficult to kill anything more than once per five minutes. Gets a bit boring, particularly when, for whatever reason your CDs come out ineffective and you need to wait before you get another go. This happened to be a lot, particularly in BGs like Twin Peaks or Warsong, when we needed to go nuke down the efc and I ended up being close to useless because I lacked CDs.

Deleted
    I do mostly PVE so I'm fury/protection specced.

I have 391 PvE 2h weapons and a mix of ruthless/vicious gear and I tried for a few weeks to run around as fury, it can be fun but it's very frustrating most of the time, you are always without rage and when u have rage 'cos u are focused u die too fast to be useful, when I was SMF it was slightly better but the reality is that movement is a too big penality for fury.

Since I don't want to respec arms too often I started doing BGs as protection and, also if my spec is not optimized for PvP, I find it very fun and useful for the raid (defend bases for minutes alone, carry flags, massive aoe dps....)