Thread: [TV] Misfits

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    finally got around to watching new episode, its cool to see the show is still funny after all these seasons! rudy is brilliant!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    hmmm. i liked misfits until season 3 episode 5, where murder is so senselesss. No regard for life, it's like the show is written by a bunch of 16-19 year olds who have no understanding or appreciation for life.
    It's one of the long running jokes through the show. How the probation workers keep dying and it gets to the point they just shrug it off, it's funny in a unique way.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    It's one of the long running jokes through the show. How the probation workers keep dying and it gets to the point they just shrug it off, it's funny in a unique way.
    it is, in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    New season started today. I thought it was a pretty good episode, one of the best lately.
    How is it? I stopped watching The episode they killed off Curtis, just started getting bland and with that... just stopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    How is it? I stopped watching The episode they killed off Curtis, just started getting bland and with that... just stopped.
    The opening episode was awesome. It's started off really good so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's REALLY worth starting again Itachi, the last season was outstanding and this season started REALLY well.

I know it's sad that none of the original "misfits" are there anymore, but the new line up are all pretty excellent(well, except the barman, he's stupid), Rudy in particular is awesome.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, the new cast is really good besides barman. Seems odd to say but i like rudy more than nathan, i think.

New season has been really good so far. Obviously it will never be as good as the original 2 series but this series at least looks like an upgrade from the 4th.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, the new cast is really good besides barman. Seems odd to say but i like rudy more than nathan, i think.
    I was just saying that tonight . The thing is, as fucking hilarious as Nathan was, he was a bit shit at the serious side. Whereas Joseph Gilgun is fucking amazing at both comedic and serious roles, sometimes swapping within the same scene...

Another brilliant episode, these last two seasons have both been epic, can't wait to find out more about Abbi and see her powers (I'm guessing invisibility, based on the intro and that jumper)

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    not the same without SHannon, I've gotten to Season 4 ep 2, and no Nathan, No Simon, No simon's g/f = meh, Rudi is alright, but he's no Nathan, Nathan was hilarious, why did Sheenan leave misfits?

The scene where Finn pushes the probation worker was awesome. As the probation worker kept getting closer and closer I kept thinking don't be a bitch Finn, push him away! I've been waiting for something to happen where his powers were increased, and it was at the perfect time...and then he wakes up and Rudi hits him with a shovel right away lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The scene where Finn pushes the probation worker was awesome. As the probation worker kept getting closer and closer I kept thinking don't be a bitch Finn, push him away! I've been waiting for something to happen where his powers were increased, and it was at the perfect time...and then he wakes up and Rudi hits him with a shovel right away lol
    haha yeah the whole episode was great, the probation worker is SO fucking creepy . and I've got to say these last two seasons have been brilliant, Season 3 was average, but 4 and 5 were both amazing. I've got to say I didn't like him at the start but Rudy is REALLY growing on me, I prefer him to Nathan now, he's SO freakin funny, but can also do serious (not to mention fucking SCARY).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    haha yeah the whole episode was great, the probation worker is SO fucking creepy . and I've got to say these last two seasons have been brilliant, Season 3 was average, but 4 and 5 were both amazing. I've got to say I didn't like him at the start but Rudy is REALLY growing on me, I prefer him to Nathan now, he's SO freakin funny, but can also do serious (not to mention fucking SCARY).
    Totally agree, man this season has had me laughing each episode. Even the barman is growing on me, i hope jess and rudy get together that would be pretty awesome. So glad the probbation worker didn't die lol, he's awesome .

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree, man this season has had me laughing each episode. Even the barman is growing on me, i hope jess and rudy get together that would be pretty awesome. So glad the probbation worker didn't die lol, he's awesome .
    Aye, I don't WANT to like him, but the scene where him and Rudy are talking to Finn after he's pushed the probation worker off the stairs had me in fucking STITCHES.

Actually the Jess/Rudy romance is the one part of the season I don't like, what happened to her and Finn? or her and the Barman? or her and EVERY MALE THAT ENTERS THE SERIES... It's getting kinda boring everyone falling for her, either add a new character or stop putting romance plots in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Actually the Jess/Rudy romance is the one part of the season I don't like, what happened to her and Finn? or her and the Barman? or her and EVERY MALE THAT ENTERS THE SERIES... It's getting kinda boring everyone falling for her, either add a new character or stop putting romance plots in.
    Yeah true, i did want that too. It is kinda weird tbh.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw that scene, I thought "Oh come on, not again. It's getting annoying now." Thankfully the situation was averted.

And the Jess/Rudy hinted romance is ok. I don't get why, during the last season, Finn wanted to be with Jess. Why? He's annoying, tries to act hard and isn't that funny. Jess and Rudy are better together, although that scene where she laughed at him doing that awful Shakespeare line was ridiculous.

That poor turtle.

Thumbs up Misfits season 3

Since season 3 concluded really well, I don't think you need to see seasons 4 or 5. Absurd, yet really inspiring, coming full circle in every aspect. Misfits is definitely worth watching if you're looking for something amusing to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    it is, in that sense.
    yes you are right,