Thread: TOR leaders?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Considering there is a truce now between the Empire and the Republic i don't see raiding enemy leaders anytime soon if ever. Plus you would need a whole fleet of space ship cruisers to attack one sides home planet.
    Congratulations, you'll be the first person in that galaxy that actually believes the truce between the factions will be upheld.

Deleted
    Please do not post things that break the NDA, regardless of how large or small. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-10-12 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Congratulations, you'll be the first person in that galaxy that actually believes the truce between the factions will be upheld.
    It will as long as BW wants it to be. Although i admit a full scale invasion would be real fun

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Considering there is a truce now between the Empire and the Republic i don't see raiding enemy leaders anytime soon if ever. Plus you would need a whole fleet of space ship cruisers to attack one sides home planet.
    Oh yeah, and to raid org u would need a whole army if u r goin to think like that, RAIDING ENEMY LEADERS ISNTCANNON, it is just for fun, what is wrong with that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Oh yeah, and to raid org u would need a whole army if u r goin to think like that, RAIDING ENEMY LEADERS ISNTCANNON, it is just for fun, what is wrong with that
    Because it completely ruins immersion and frankly makes no sense.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    I'm not allowed to say anything because of NDA but there is something in the game involving something like what you suggest and I'll say no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both faction have certain leadership roles, but if you're thinking about any WoW-related leadership figures that you can raid.... well not at launch, simply because you can't go to the capitol/starter planet of the opposite faction.

In other words, the Empire can't go to Coruscant and the Republic can't go to Dromund Kaas.
    aww man I would laugh to see that!

Republic guy: Hey! lets go raid the Sith Council! come on guys to your ships lets all go to Dromund Kaas!
    *ships fly to DK*
    *ships get shot down by planetary defenses*
    Republic guy: D'oh!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'd be surprised if anyone expected it to last indefinately. That said, I don't expect it to be formally broken during the game any time soon.

they have a web comic which talks about the emperor from this game all i know is hes human.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My understanding of the leadership of the Empire is that the Sith Emperor is in some kind of seclusion, and that real authority is held by the Dark Council in his absence. Which makes it highly unlikely that even Sith players will be encountering the Emperor at all.