Last Chance this Weekend for Beta?

What do you think, last chance for a beta weekend?

I'm not too sure on how close to Launch beta's usually stop, but im guessing maybe a month?

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be more.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Pretty sure they said they would increase the amount of stress test weekends, so we can only wait and hope I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Pretty sure they said they would increase the amount of stress test weekends, so we can only wait and hope I guess
    Indeed. It's been stated that they'll increase the amount of players allowed into the weekend beta each week.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

They've said there will be several more and if I remember correctly they've said that almost everyone who signed up for it will get a chance to test the game before release.

Deleted
    They said that weekend beta tests will continue right up to Early access.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they suddenly stop beta testing 1 month or more before launch? Rift beta was going on right up until launch.

Oh heck no.. while I'm please with the current state and this weekend was much better than the first weekend they still have a few things to work on but they'll get it before release comes around, I'm sure you'll get your chance

Nah, we still have like 2 months.

15+ Year Old Account
    There were plenty of things that still needed addressed this last weekend during beta, but obviously I can't say what. The beta testing on games now can lead straight up to the launch date because fixes can be easily patched to hardcopy disc and digital downloads alike.

Besides that I want at least one more weekend to decide which class I'm gonna play.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Besides that I want at least one more weekend to decide which class I'm gonna play.
    There are just sooooo many to choose from.. I know what you mean, I was having the same issues this weekend..

Game's out December 20th in the US. If early access is a week, that puts it at December 13th. That means beta can potentially continue until December 12th. If they do a beta weekend every week from last week until then, that's 10 beta weekends. If they do another big build that causes the servers to go down for a week for internal testing, we might get 7-8 beta weekends.

So without including this past beta weekend, we have a potential 9 beta weekends left. We could have as few as 5 or 6. Bioware did state that everyone who signed up will likely get the chance to test in a beta weekend so don't be too concerned. You'll get a chance. You have the rest of this month and next month.

If it gets to the first week of December and you have yet to get in, either your e-mail sent your beta invite to the spam box and you missed it or you were just one of the unlucky ones that never got chosen. Just don't panic yet. We have plenty of time before the game is released for people to test. Be optimistic and be patient. If you're in school, take this time to try to get a few lessons ahead so you don't fall behind when the game's out. Plan ahead so you're not cursing later.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of hope that at some point they roll over the weekend tester's characters to the next testing phase so that we're able to offer feedback and testing beyond the 1-20 zones. That said I know that the biggest benefit from the weekend tests is stress testing and there is the permanent beta test for the other content.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine has been chomping at the bit to get into the beta. He hasn't yet. My father signed up three weeks ago, and got in. Friend's pissed. :-P

I too wouldn't mind getting in the beta (who wouldn't?) but I don't think it'll happen. If I end up getting invited, I'll see if I can get my friend in instead.

Deleted
    Where from do you assume that this is the last chance?