Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    do blizzard even care about players anymore cataclysm has had more reskins and copy paste bosses, even the firelands mounts are bloody reskins and the content of cata is terrible and if they dt fix or give warriors a good buff in 4.3 they can kiss good by to my subscription im sick of blizzard jsut caring about the money.

piss off customers and give poor content = loss of moeny and players which is infact true for cataclysm, why are rich big companies so far up there own arse that they dnt even care

Such a nice choice for Blizzard to try to make more money. Blizzard could use their time on improving the game, not ruining it.

Deleted
    i like the store pets but no, im not buying a 1 time use pet for the same price - make it $5 max and i might think about it

Deleted
    official EU forums on the guardian cub http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2793392677

Just go ahead and put in the real money auction house like diablo.

Don't worry, Blizzard doesn't sell gold they just make round about ways of doing it....

Jesus never underestimate Blizzards ability to weasel out of expectations of keeping their word. Since these will translate to online gold it will affect game play so now all those people who say "PetStore stuff is their own waste of money that affects no one else" are now wrong.Blizzard found another way to be a dirty underhanded company, congratulations.
    Last edited by Argroth; 2011-10-10 at 08:38 PM.

In addition to trading the pet, players can give the Guardian Cub as a gift to another character for a special occasion; guild leaders can use them to reward members for a job well done; and so on. We also hope this change will help reduce the number of incidents of scamming via trading for invalid pet codes.
    Pretty sure you could already send the old pets as a gift to players accounts and WHOLE ACCOUNTS ALL CHARACTERS for the same price..... Wow this crap is such a rip off. Can't wait till Dec 20th!!

Deleted
    frankly i'm getting sick of blizzard just being money ...... es * you know the word

Deleted
    who would gift a pet to someone. or if ur a GM giving it to say well done what aload of crap most ppl say thanks or gz and most ppl hate each other on wow

Deleted
    Enough with those companion pets allready! I dont care for stuff like that.. Just come with some majro class changes Blizz.

Deleted
    So you can (indirectly) buy Gold legally now?

Deleted
    well we all know that blizz give us the middle finger and probably got all of there dev teeam to make this stupid pet its made cute so lil kids want there parents to buy it and talk to you like a retard like get rewarded for a job well done or gift it someone its like there talking to retarded people.

That's it time to move on.Thanks god swtor is out in 2 month

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    That's it time to move on.Thanks god swtor is out in 2 month
    It is not funny how bad ToR would have to screw up right now not to make a big dent in subs for WoW. Blizzard is practically handing them subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    It is not funny how bad ToR would have to screw up right now not to make a big dent in subs for WoW. Blizzard is practically handing them subs.
    We already got 40 ppl guild from wow moving to swtor.Will be prolly plenty more when it's launched.

Lol who in their right mind would pay more than a few copper for a pet on the ah?

I love the sudden out cry of "Legal gold selling" this is the same shit people were doing with the Trading Card creatures. Buy a pack for $7.99-$9.95 (Depending on location) get a mount, sell it on the AH for 75,000g. Guess what? That means I just basically bought 75k for roughly $10. It's no difference, so please use a little common sense before joining the flame-wagon.

/facepalmh t t p : / / img195.imageshack.us/img195/8522/sansre1jg. j p g

Quote Originally Posted by piripixy View Post
    10 euro --> 20.000 gold.It's better than goldseller's price.
    good luck getting 20k gold for the pet, you might get in the 3-5k range, but never 20k so 10 bucks for 3-5k meh, not worth it too me, I would just like if I didnt want to trade it away that I could give it to my other characters vs having to spend more to get it for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallius View Post
    I don't get it. If this is supposed to be something for pet collectors, wouldn't they just shell out the 10 bucks for it? As opposed to thousands of in-game coin? I can only assume, if history is any indication, that a lot of people will be buying this thing with hopes of in-game riches. The supply will be high initially, then it'll wane and maybe then the price might be worth it. just don't think it'll play out the way Blizz ia thinking it will.
    The way Blizz expect it to work out is exactly what you just said, loads will buy it hoping to make some easy gold....that's it, that's the only thing they care about.