Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Priests!!! I found my true love!

WoW...

So I have been searching for that ONE class that really satisfies me. Ive played every class at 85 besides rogue and priest.

Healing is by far my favorite roll in the game.

So this morning I decided to get on the PTR. I copied over a priest.

I have played Holy and Disc, and I am absolutely amazed how fun both specs are. I am rerolling my main to a priest ASAP. And... if one heal spec is ever nerfed or bad, I have another that I love! woohoo!!!

GEAUX PRIEST!

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies, and life grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptoe View Post
    WoW...

So I have been searching for that ONE class that really satisfies me. Ive played every class at 85 besides rogue and priest.

Healing is by far my favorite roll in the game.

So this morning I decided to get on the PTR. I copied over a priest.

I have played Holy and Disc, and I am absolutely amazed how fun both specs are. I am rerolling my main to a priest ASAP. And... if one heal spec is ever nerfed or bad, I have another that I love! woohoo!!!

GEAUX PRIEST!
    MAXIMUM BROFIST!

I was disc from lvl 10 till 85 and loved it.
    now i have Disc + Holy and im playing Holy mostly because im preparing for LFR's in 4.3 with my healer buddy the resto druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Oh the scenario I painted up then I saw this topics name <3

High priest Aaron looks out over the benches in his church, here and there people sat with their hands together in prayers. Suddenly the holy atmosphare got blown away when the doors slamed against the walls and someone comes running in.
    - Priests! I've found my true love, Kriptoe shouted.
    Aaron peered trying to make out who dared to intrude in his church with such manners!
    - Calm down my son. Many are here seek for Gods attention and want to do so in peace, Aaron hissed.
    Kriptoe stoped in motion and looked around, abit ashamed.
    - Sorry father, I did not wish to disturb anyone, I just got so excited, Kriptoe with his gaze set on his feet.

Yea, I sat for about 15mins just continueing on this in my head >.<

Congratulations and welcome to our little community!
    Last edited by eErike; 2011-10-10 at 11:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies, and life grip.
    wh.....what ?

Original Character Pally, quit rerolled Druid. Healing Touch build Resto in vanilla, rerolled back to Pally for holy in TBC. Rerolled Resto shaman in Wrath.

And finally just before Cataclysm rolled a priest. and found my true calling. By far the best class for my playstyle. love every spec and every spell. Greatest class imo

so high five to us.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was the same after dps'ING for two expansions I tried my priest, fell head over heels for disc and have not looked back since. :-)

It is nice to see it more played than ever as opposed to when it used to be the niche slightly strange specc.

Deleted
    If you like healing priest, you will love it as soon as you fall in the dark side your third and shadowy spec

Deleted
    I feel the same way about the class but in my case I started day 1 back in vanilla as a priest and since then I have only ever played this priest I haven't got a single other character above 30 other then a DK and no other class to 85, I've only ever healed in raids also. Some could say I am limiting my experience with wow which is true but I've never gotten bored with the priest class.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNitro View Post
    I feel the same way about the class but in my case I started day 1 back in vanilla as a priest and since then I have only ever played this priest I haven't got a single other character above 30 other then a DK and no other class to 85, I've only ever healed in raids also. Some could say I am limiting my experience with wow which is true but I've never gotten bored with the priest class.
    I'm the same, although I did get a rogue to 80 in WotLK, but haven't touched him in months. I started in Vanilla with a holy UD priest, quit for a year or so mid TBC, then started again as shadow early WotLK.

I'll never get tired of Shadow, and anything else is just foreign and boring to me. I'm actually working up a priest alt, I was holy til about 68, said screw it and now he's shadow so yes I have two spriests. I know most will view that as dumb lol.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Ive healed on a shammy a druid and a disc priest, and i fknn love my disc priest

welcome

7 years priest main, never had a single day of considering changing it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    I'm actually working up a priest alt, I was holy til about 68, said screw it and now he's shadow so yes I have two spriests. I know most will view that as dumb lol.
    I was thinking of doing the same thing so I could raid on a second priest on the days my guild don't raid on but never got around to it tbh the idea of leveling again even with new content in cata is what is putting me off once is enough and I am glad it was a priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    I'm the same, although I did get a rogue to 80 in WotLK, but haven't touched him in months. I started in Vanilla with a holy UD priest, quit for a year or so mid TBC, then started again as shadow early WotLK.

I'll never get tired of Shadow, and anything else is just foreign and boring to me. I'm actually working up a priest alt, I was holy til about 68, said screw it and now he's shadow so yes I have two spriests. I know most will view that as dumb lol.
    I have 2 shadow priests as well :P It's not dumb!
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

Guys, party images aren't kosher around here!

Priests are definitely the best class around and welcoming someone to the party does not warrant a party picture!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Guys, party images aren't kosher around here!

Priests are definitely the best class around and welcoming someone to the party does not warrant a party picture!
    Says you.

And welcome to the winners forum, Kriptoe xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer PvE healing on my Paladin > : (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I prefer PvE healing on my Rogue > : (
    the fuck is this...?

What? Are you requesting a slap? ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-10-12 at 10:18 PM.

Its really nice to read it! I`m gonna try a priest.