So how awesome is this game?

Title speaks for itself. Sell me on this game please.

I don't need to sell you. This game will have no lack of subscribers. I'll humor you, though:

Its star wars, its story driven, combat is awesome, graphics awesome, fully voice acted, lightsabers, bounty hunters, your own starship, etc.

You could just read the stickied thread that has over a million views...the front page of that has eveything you want

Another one of these? Look around there was a thread made just like this today and several others made before...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-TONS-of-hype the one I know

I'm gonna start reporting these
    Last edited by Argroth; 2011-10-11 at 02:25 AM.

Quite awesome, my good fellow.

In this game, you don't have to put up with RMAH and people selling pets for gold that you can buy with cash.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

In this game, you don't have to put up with RMAH and people selling pets for gold that you can buy with cash.
    2 wins in my book. Glad I'm not the only person who rightfully sees those features as problems.

Unfortunately the VIP area/shop makes me fear that those dirty, greedy, underhanded type features are not off the table for this game

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

for once I agree 100% with everything that guy says. :P

Bioware at the moment has full integrity. I pray they can keep it!
    Last edited by Thornstar; 2011-10-11 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    Unfortunately the VIP area/shop makes me fear that those dirty, greedy, underhanded type features are not off the table for this game
    BW has already stated that the items at the vip shop will be purchased with in game currency and not actual money and the items including armor and weapons will only be different in appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chrqp...ayer_embedded# the part about the CE store is at the 3:40 mark

Quote Originally Posted by Reah View Post
    BW has already stated that the items at the vip shop will be purchased with in game currency and not actual money and the items including armor and weapons will only be different in appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chrqp...ayer_embedded# the part about the CE store is at the 3:40 mark
    Good to hear but technically people payed real money to get to that VIP area.

Not only that, Blizzard has proven again and again it is possible for companies to weasel out of what they have said and bend thier own words to leave room for that deceit later. Then there will always be hordes of fools who respect and back up the companies underhanded ways (see anyone who defends RMAH or the PetStore)

Hopefully Bioware is a more respectable company but they are new to the mmo genre and its obvious that genre heavily follows WoWs influence.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're in a forum based around the game. Read the stickies and topics. Closing since this is just going to turn spammy and OT.