Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    Well, usually ppl are looking to most viewed threads But is true, Sith Inquisitor is one of the most wanted classes... i just hope it wont be so many tho.
    Just watch. Is gonna be like RET paladins in WOTLK. They will be everywhere. BH's too.

Deleted
    Even better; like hunters in vanilla.
    Sith Inquisitors and Bounty Hunters are no "hot news" ... but im sure AC's and talent trees will make the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    You can check here if you want all data storage in one post http://www.oldrepublic.net/120-sith-...tor-guide.html , or ofc, on the official site, but you got to look for yourself couse i don't remember exactly where i've seen the starship and all that.
    The starship is nice indeed, but I can't say it's my favorite one (*cough* BH). The link you provided doesn't say all the species and companions tho...or that's also a NDA issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sacrifice
    Instant
    Cooldown: 10m
    Range: 100m
    Sacrifices your companion to instantly heal you for 75% of your total health.

Killing your own companion seems very dark they aren't like expendable pets. Didnt expect bioware to have a skill like that

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Sacrifice
    Instant
    Cooldown: 10m
    Range: 100m
    Sacrifices your companion to instantly heal you for 75% of your total health.

Killing your own companion seems very dark they aren't like expendable pets. Didnt expect bioware to have a skill like that
    Like I said on other thread

Inquisitor Sorc = Warlock + mage

I could never choose to be either a Sith Inquisitor or a Sith Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    All you need is the rain and BOOM you are your own Prince concert
    +1

/10chars

Don't post "+1" or "this" in reply to threads. It is nothing more than spam. Chances are if the ten character warning came up, it is likely because your post lacks constructive elements.
    -Conscript
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-10-24 at 07:45 PM.

Deleted
    Although I will be trying out every class, I have to admit I would quite like to have a sith inquisitor as my main. I'm currently torn between that class and the sith warrior, so I'll see what plays and feels smoother for me when the game launches. I did play a warlock in WoW, though so I suspect I'll go with the sith inquisitor.

I'm willing to bet that most people who roll SIs will:

1. be lightning AC
    2. be Deception AC
    3. be Dark Side

SI will be numerous sure, but mostly it'll be 1 or 2 ACs that are FOTM
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Man I want my inquitor NOW!!! really I do I hate waiting! the worst part is ive been wait for like 3 years now.. just for the game to come out /sigh...
    Signature by Eruionmel!

Embrace the Dark Side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzcon2012 View Post
    I could never choose to be either a Sith Inquisitor or a Sith Warrior.
    Yes, go smuggler or bounty hunter ... like every normal person.