Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst
... LastLast

If none of you have guessed, Skull Kid is Skelington's favorite character. Majora's Mask, his favorite game, only slightly above Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess though. Very high hopes for the absolutely incredible looking Skyward Sword.

Someone made a Skull Kid model for Super Smash Bros.

He really needs be in the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I'm so confused. Link looks like Marceline except with ruffled blonde hair ~_~
    Irregardless. Adventure Time + LoZ = WIN
    No fangs brah!
    Marceline is like the only "normal" adult, its the floating look that makes him look like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, why does Link have the N64 controller in his mouth? (and yes I know it's supposed to be like the ocarina, but it look hilarious)

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 05:17 PM ----------

oh, now the PvM players get to see a million reposts from Skel :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    [/COLOR]oh, now the PvM players get to see a million reposts from Skel :P

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

Prepare to be confused!

Female Link? Or Zelda?

Dark Link fights are so much fun.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-11 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to the fact that I never had a console until much later or the time for it the only Zelda I've played through was Link's Awakening on the Game Boy Color. Holy crap that game is amazing though! I really wish they'd port it to the DS or make it available for the virtual console. It literally gives me chills to play through it especially as you hit the sixth dungeon (had the best music although the GBC secret dungeon beats it out slightly). Loved the end bosses and the twist with the island.

Wonder if my game boy survived the move cross country...

Edit: Dammit it's on the 3DS! I swore I wasn't going to buy one but this might change my mind. T_T
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you have a Dsi or a 3ds, Link's Awakening DX(the gbc one) is available on the vc for those two.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Only? You should really try Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask at least. They are Skelington's two most favorite games ever.

But yea, a lot of things are available for DL on the 3ds. It's the next generation of gameboy, so it's a good idea to have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Only? You should really try Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask at least. They are Skelington's two most favorite games ever.

But yea, a lot of things are available for DL on the 3ds. It's the next generation of gameboy, so it's a good idea to have one.
    Okay to be honest I tried Ocarina and Twilight Princess but got stuck or distracted. Also *coguh* the um Twilight baddies hit a couple of phobia buttons for me for some odd reason. O.o

How much is a 3DS going for right now, anyway? I keep hearing that Nintendo has dropped the price on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    $169.99 retail. Might be able to find it cheaper from e-bay though, but you can't always trust that lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Blech. Can't really afford to drop that much right now. I smell a potential Christmas/Hannukah gift though. *cackles*

Hehehehe... yea, Twilight Princess monsters are awesome. Skelington recommends that one as well, and Wind Waker. Twilight Princess is pretty much on par with MM and OoT. WW is pretty close, but... SO. MUCH. SAILING.
    Only ones that ever scared Skelington though were the Redeads in OoT. Those were... *shudder*

About $150 now if he remembers correctly.

10+ Year Old Account

Just thought I'd leave these here...

Female Link? Or Zelda?
    Pretty sure its Female Link.

If its Zelda, Link needs to get out of there FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Pretty sure its Female Link.

If its Zelda, Link needs to get out of there FAST.
    Why...?

Skelington would love a female version of himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    well since im a goer of both this thread and the my littel pony one ive decided to do a crossover piece again with wind waker link and princess luna its gonna take me a week or so to get it done so be sure to look for it in my deviant art or hell i just post it in both threads(but then again that might be unessecary clutter) but wtf look for it in the following weeks.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Why...?

Skelington would love a female version of himself.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yuCQRm.jpg[IMG]
    The girl you just saved (Im assuming they dated in at least one game) Starts dressing like you. Yea, totally not crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    The girl you just saved (Im assuming they dated in at least one game) Starts dressing like you. Yea, totally not crazy.
    It sounds very flattering.