Thread: [TV] Community

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whitney must have some major blackmail material on whomever's calling the shots in the National Broadcasting Company
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

What happened to Community being benched?? I just looked at the TV guide, Community is on at 8 tonight, and now Whitney is moved back to 9:30. It's good news for sure, but I wonder wtf they were thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    What happened to Community being benched?? I just looked at the TV guide, Community is on at 8 tonight, and now Whitney is moved back to 9:30. It's good news for sure, but I wonder wtf they were thinking.
    I don't think the changes have happened yet. It is getting pulled in January when 30 Rock returns as far as I know. Community still has 3-4 more episodes to air first.

Ah, it's not til January. I somehow missed the episode 2 weeks ago and then nothing was aired on Thanksgiving so it threw me off. Those bastards, now I'm sad again.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-12-02 at 12:47 AM.

So Community is going into a hiatus while tripe like How I met your mother, Big Bang theory and Whitney are still on?
    I remember it all too well

Deleted
    Yeah, the world is an unfair place. Thursdays episode wasn't that great but still much better than the crap HIMYM and Two and a Half Men have shown in the last few years. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    Does it? I thought we only have one more episode before hiatus.
    Yup, just one more. A Glee parody episode, from what it sounds like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome show, I'll be sad if it's cancelled These days it's kinda rare I'll actually find an American comedy show funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    So Community is going into a hiatus while tripe like How I met your mother, Big Bang theory and Whitney are still on?
    Two of those series are on a different network (and get much higher ratings then Community) and the last is getting shuffled off to a different night, normally the last spot before cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    Does it? I thought we only have one more episode before hiatus.
    I was going off of IMDB that listed 4 more episode titles at the time I posted it. It still lists 3 more new ones. One set to air on Dec. 8th, one that says Jan. and one that has no date. Could be an error or they might have two more episodes they are saving for when they return. That might be why the one that sounds like a holiday episode (listed as 3.11) is set to air before 3.10.

Season 3 Episode 10 was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of those shows that I watch now and just think to myself "I hope this is not too good and gets ADed". ADed is ofc my term for when networks pull great shows because the majority of people are too dumb to enjoy the witty content.

I sure hope that it does not get the ax, but honestly, the show is not as good this season with a few exceptions - namely the ultimate linen fort.

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sirjuddington View Post
    Awesome show, I'll be sad if it's cancelled These days it's kinda rare I'll actually find an American comedy show funny.
    What are some good comedies not from the states? I loved The Inbetweeners.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post

What are some good comedies not from the states? I loved The Inbetweeners.
    The IT Crowd
    Spaced
    Black Books
    Blackadder (some seasons are much better then others)
    Red Dwarf
    Faulty Towers
    Peep Show
    Father Ted
    The Office (pretty different then what the US version became)

[TV] Community

Does anyone else watch this and what are your opinions ??

I think it's a great show and I am sad it's on a break right now due to 30 rock...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1439629/ Imdb link for whoever is too lazy to look it up

I love how Danny pudi play and his char is amazing.
    I watched all episodes in two days lawl.

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved the show since the first episode I saw. One of the few shows I've watched where I laughed out loud so many times each episode.
    It's also quite brilliant made, with all the meta episodes, he homages, referances and so on.

Too bad people are too dumb to watch it so it gets high ratings. Undefined hiatus at the moment. Will be back in may or something.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

yeah i didn't quite catch why the ratings are so low. Imo they should made paid channels over the internet whee you can watch shows for people in countries where it's not available and that still wants to support the series.

This series deserve a spot at the very top and i hope it get's hit, I would be quite sad if it would end

PS: I loved the doctor who homages ( saw your signature )

15+ Year Old Account
    Best comedy of 2011 in my opinion... it almost reminds me of Arrested Development, so no surprise it's being shelved. If there's any justice left in this world, it will be brought back asap, in a decent timeslot.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

I fell in love with it after the second episode I watched. I hope the show remains on air, or at least picked up by Comedy Central.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged the thread created on the 25th to this official thread.

Please always remember to check the index before creating a new thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Media-Index

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally caught up on all the episodes. Series is still great but has gone a little over-the-top with some episodes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Troy really does make every scene he's in hilarious!

I still laugh like crazy when I remember this one:

titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.