Thread: [TV] Community

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Thursday's episode may have been one of the best episodes of a tv show I have seen in a long, long time. The writer's absolutely know the dynamics of every character and what makes each of them unique and how they fit in the show. Showing how the dynamic changed when each person was removed was amazing.
    Agreed, I lolled when Troy went to get the pizza, got back and sees all mayhem xD.
    Last edited by mmoc0894490e16; 2011-10-18 at 12:29 PM.

One of the best comedy shows on Air tbh. last EP was epic but still the D&D one was the best so far.

It's looking like Community may not be around much longer.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Is_NBC...Lineup/8691817

This show and Parks and Rec made Thursday nights awesome. Hopefully they will keep it around. Though it's going to suck with out the second half of the season.

[TV] Canceling Community?!

So they might be caneling one of the best shows on NBC to make room for Whitney and some other retarded shows, thats bs imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged to the existing discussion of the show.

Yea I am really not happy about this choice. Community was consistently hilarious and I don't understand what people like about Whitney at all

If someone in Toronto goes on a murderous rampage, it's just me over this.

It's like JD and Turk are being taken away from me all over again. I don't get why they decided to keep Whitney around, she's not funny and neither is the show. While I'm on unfunny female comics, Chelsea Handler is getting her own show on NBC.

"Six seasons and a movie! Six seasons and a movie!"

I really hope this show doesn't get "Arrested Developement'd".

It's not being cancelled it's just getting bumped from the midseason lineup and will come back whenever NBC decides to air the rest of the season. However I'm sure it'll get Arrested Development'd only because it's a very niche show and the general viewing public doesn't get the humor just like Arrested Development. NBC has two shows in Community and Parks/Rec that they aren't supporting all that much because they see how well CBS shows pull in viewers and they want to emmulate that.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

Deleted
    I know i should hate this show, The idea sounds tacky But after watching one episode i found myself watching the whole of season one, Now ive watched them all
    Its easy to watch and funny...I love it, Also If people are interested parks and recreation is good ( Well until Rob Lowe turned up )

It is a show that doesn't take itself too seriously, which allows it to go off the wall. Allison Brie and Jillian Jacobs both make for some great eye candy. In my opinion, if it wasnt for Troy and Abed I wouldnt enjoy the show that much. Their interaction and one liners make me crack up. Their friendship reminds me much of Turk and JD's friendship from Scrubs.........which is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    It is a show that doesn't take itself too seriously, which allows it to go off the wall. Allison Brie and Jillian Jacobs both make for some great eye candy. In my opinion, if it wasnt for Troy and Abed I wouldnt enjoy the show that much. Their interaction and one liners make me crack up. Their friendship reminds me much of Turk and JD's friendship from Scrubs.........which is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time.
    I don't know. I love Ken Jeong and Chevy Chase in it. But yeah, wouldn't be as awesome if there were no Troy and Abed.

And all of the comedies on CBS are crap, outside of Big Bang which I've gotten into lately.

I personally don't watch it but looking at the ratings they were really low. However, most of the NBC's shows are low in the ratings. Heh.

On the one hand, it's on hiatus and not officially cancelled, and NBC has said the episodes will air.

On the other hand, that all but means "late summer episode dump" with a following cancellation.

A shame too. It's honestly the best comedy on television right now and it's going to get kicked to the curb.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to me that Community getting pulled was more about the return of 30 Rock and them wanting to push that terrible Up All Night series then anything else. Sadly, Community it too well written to last on a network anyways. I am honestly shocked it has lasted as long as it has.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really liked this show. It just didn't seem to have a good sense of humor to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This episode made me instantly love it.

I can never decide if the paintball episode or the christmas claymation one is better, but those are definitely two of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    +1 for jd and turk. Yea it's like Original Scrubs being taken away all over again. I love this show. I really hope NBC doesn't let this die. Me and my wife love this show so much.

seriously if this show gets canceled, i will loose my faith in humanity even more :/.