Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    WoW pvp is healthier as it's a multiplayer pvp scene, and a much calmer state of PvP (healthier in terms of social development, and healthier in terms of frustration caused)
    Oh I should really hook you up with the people I used to arena with, people think that LoL induces rage haha.. When imbalances exist outside of your control, it can only lead to huge frustration.

I play SC2 casualy with friends on skype, it's waaay better than grinding another bg with 8-9 random morons, or facing that one counter comp over and over despite trying to skip them in the queue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because: You fight against real people, you have your own time schedule, no rng for gear, etc. There're quite some reasons. I do not PvP much because I'm not good at it, though.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Maybe some1 just dont see this cause of my edit

Btw is awesome how u (venziir) come here to spit on PvP when no one give a **** about your dragons, as you said, these were just your opinion ...that now have become more than anything else in a personal crusade against PvP.
    I like PvE, I have nothing against it, but I think we can improve the current PvP so that the two can coexist.
    and your fu**** 'way of seeing things RPG, battle between horde and alliance i can not see in any other way than doing PVP
    Spit on pvp? Good lord man, calm down......... Also, there are loads of quests that involve battles between the Horde and Alliance. And Dragons huh? What are you actually refering to? The current storyline? If so, then the whole Aspects and Deathwing thing appeared in the lore years before Arthas did.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2011-10-11 at 05:24 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Because: You fight against real people, you have your own time schedule, no rng for gear, etc. There're quite some reasons. I do not PvP much because I'm not good at it, though.
    Here is the best post in the thread.
    +1 & Like

Venziir has so much hatred against PvP, I wonder if you roleplay also? :<
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Here is the best post in the thread.
    +1 & Like

Venziir has so much hatred against PvP, I wonder if you roleplay also? :<
    Hatred? Nope, I just dislike it. And careful about bashing rp, most of the mods are rp'ers. And also, it's still an mmoRPG, the later bit just as important as the first bit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by criminalmind View Post
    Eh, like I said, I don't think I should have to grind a rating to enjoy balanced play.
    It's the same as starting sc2 and ask why you arent starting in the masters league or why do I have to grind heroics before I can start on heroic ragnaros.
    Welcome to Mrjockeez advice show!
    Advice nr1: Think before you write.
    Advice nr2: Before you say arena is fail please get over 2.2k rating.

Deleted
    Shit's starting to hit the fan, unfortunately. Too many borderline trolling posts disguised as valuable information.

Closed.