Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moranica View Post
    they are actually only dispelling the ua once, this happens to me all the time lately. When i play my rogue i notice sometimes ambush pops up twice and i look at the combat logs and it does indeed show it up twice but it really only hits once
    This^^ Happens to me where it shows everything hits twice. Or he dispelled 2 UA's.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2011-10-12 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    One thing that has always baffled me about PVP in WoW is why Blizzard even allows people to use high end PVE items in PVP. It seems to me, and this is pretty logical so bear with me, that the BEST PVP gear should be received IN PVP. And nowhere else. For a legendary PVE item to be the best PVP item not only imbalances the classes, but it doesn't even make sense. I can't see any logical reasoning for why this is the case. I think it's an embarrassment for Blizzard, honestly.

Personally, I think that all PVE items that are equipped in PVP should be red'd out and should not provide any benefit to the player.
    You're making it out as though every third person has the legendary....

Deleted
    Yeah... It's still rare.

One thing that has always baffled me about PVP in WoW is why Blizzard even allows people to use high end PVE items in PVP. It seems to me, and this is pretty logical so bear with me, that the BEST PVP gear should be received IN PVP. And nowhere else. For a legendary PVE item to be the best PVP item not only imbalances the classes, but it doesn't even make sense. I can't see any logical reasoning for why this is the case. I think it's an embarrassment for Blizzard, honestly.

Personally, I think that all PVE items that are equipped in PVP should be red'd out and should not provide any benefit to the player.
    That seems harsh, but maybe they could disable it from procing on other players. It would still be crazy good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

ur lock and rogue should get a shaman not a priest; ontopic - yes, u can oneshot resiliance-less people in a DF with a shatter; dunno about warlocks, but an affliction lock managed to do a ~40k burst on me wearing 4.3k resiliance and resistance buffs, so i guess it works out pretty good for locks too.

the usage of legendary items in pvp have been discussed over another trillion threads, no blizz will never ban them(the orange pixels). also the percent of decent pvpers with DTR is quite low; not to be compared with shadowmourne that every LOLmelee had and just had to faceroll. you cant faceroll people DTR - you still need all the other gear to do something, while melee scale like nuts with weps;

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    it would be even more stupid to not be able to use a weapon that you spent 3+ months trying to get.

WoW is a pve game. just like the nfl is a passing game. the patriots shouldn't be banned from using tom brady.
    You can use the weapon in PVE where it is meant to be used. A better comparison would be stating "the patriots are right to ban tom brady from using a machine gun to kill the opposing team."

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    You're making it out as though every third person has the legendary....
    On my realm, people get the legendary on an hourly basis. Even alts are getting the legendaries now. So yeah, it's basically every third caster has the legendary.

it's meant to be used in all areas of the game, or blizzard would have banned it from arenas by now.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    it's meant to be used in all areas of the game, or blizzard would have banned it from arenas by now.
    ... I'm saying it shouldn't be, I'm not saying ANYTHING about the current state of the game. I thought that was obvious.

legendarys are duh best pvp weps eva

... I'm saying it shouldn't be, I'm not saying ANYTHING about the current state of the game. I thought that was obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    You can use the weapon in PVE where it is meant to be used.
    it's not "meant" to only be used in PvE, or else we wouldn't have had 3 expansions where legendaries are allowed in arenas.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    You can use the weapon in PVE where it is meant to be used.
    it's not "meant" to only be used in PvE, or else we wouldn't have had 3 expansions where legendaries are allowed in arenas.

if you think that's wrong, ok, but that's different than saying it's meant to be used in PvE.

On my realm, people get the legendary on an hourly basis. Even alts are getting the legendaries now. So yeah, it's basically every third caster has the legendary.
    what realm would this be?