Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    We are having trouble with aoe output using the paragon strat. I was wondering how much of this is just the setup, from the 18 dps only 8 (1 dk, 1 boomkin, 1 spriest, 3 hunters, 2-3 locks) could effectively aoe. We're playing around a bit with 2 melee dropping the seeds elsewhere and running into the big group to aoe them down as well which helped a little. Should 8-10 dps be able to handle to aoe or do we just need a few more?

We tried the method tactic as well but it didn't seem to work for us.
    All our dps but 2 are actually doing decent dmg to the seeds. What's your full setup? We have healers/melee aoeing as well, it takes a bit of caution but it works for most classes. 8-10 probably isn't enough, even if the hp is nerfed since they move quite fast.

Setup isn't always the same but the other 10 dps would be 2 fury warriors, 1 kitty, 1-2 enhance shammies, 1-2 rogues, 2 mages, 2 ele shammies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    Setup isn't always the same but the other 10 dps would be 2 fury warriors, 1 kitty, 1-2 enhance shammies, 1-2 rogues, 2 mages, 2 ele shammies.
    Have the kitty drop his seed FAR FAR away and he can ninjaswipe, the 3-4 shammies can use totems to push out decent aoe and the mages cant do shit as I guess they're arcane, the rogues can FoK if they are really careful when the mobs are getting close.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When we started AOEing adds, we didn't think we had enough as we only had 1 Moonkin and 1 DK. Turns out, you didn't really need that much, as long as you use other classes to help out. In our case, it was 2 Demo Locks and 3 Rogues, alternating CoS between specific seeds. With Meta, locks absolutely destroy adds, even better than moonkins. Kitties are good too, but since we don't really have one... Main issue here are dps cooldowns, as it's unlikely that you'll have everything ready for each set of seeds. Usually it's 1+3, and 2 - switch some classes around to help out. 2nd set is most problematic to us due to Sulfuras Smash right in the middle, so we usually want to save some cooldowns for that part - one extra rogue, have Fury Warrior help out, Shadow Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    Have the kitty drop his seed FAR FAR away and he can ninjaswipe, the 3-4 shammies can use totems to push out decent aoe and the mages cant do shit as I guess they're arcane, the rogues can FoK if they are really careful when the mobs are getting close.
    Assuming you guys stack in middle, rogues can go to the far side and drop theirs over there
    If CoS is up, stack on middle and spam FoK after seed was dropped on far side
    If not, sprint all the way back to everyone else and spam FoK afterwards